December 18, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas and schneiderlin sent home..  (Read 7239 times)

November 06, 2017, 07:29:28 PM
Reply #75

Bluenose 91

I've never disliked an Everton player more than I do Kevin Mirallas.

One useless shit little bog eyed cunt picking up his 50k a week and kicking off whenever he gets dropped despite the fact he hasn't had a good game for about three years.

I'd honestly just take the hit and terminate his contract just to get him out of the club.

Schneiderlins a tit as well.

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 08:06:27 PM
Reply #76

everton1952

Schneiderlin came with Mourinho's good wishes ringing in his ears along with praise for his ability and good attitude. Where it went wrong I do not know. From his point of view the best thing would be a new manager and start all over again. Same with the much maligned Mirallas.

November 06, 2017, 08:10:32 PM
Reply #77

TheTone

Schneiderlin came with Mourinho's good wishes ringing in his ears along with praise for his ability and good attitude. Where it went wrong I do not know. From his point of view the best thing would be a new manager and start all over again. Same with the much maligned Mirallas.

nah

November 06, 2017, 08:13:06 PM
Reply #78

Cozzie

Schneiderlin was great when he came in last season, think it is just an attitude problem, same with Kev.

Moyes will sign Mirallas in Jan though when he takes over at West Ham, so no worries.

Still feel with a new manager Schneiderlin can turn it around and find his form.

November 06, 2017, 08:19:44 PM
Reply #79

Major Clanger

Schneiderlin was utter dogshit under Koeman this season. It's not like his sacking brought on a dip in form.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 06, 2017, 08:28:03 PM
Reply #80

Bluenose 91

Schneiderlin was very good last season though and I'd be willing to give him another chance.

Mirallas should never play for us again.

November 06, 2017, 08:29:56 PM
Reply #81

Lxxx

Schneiderlin was utter dogshit under Koeman this season. It's not like his sacking brought on a dip in form.

He played nine games from January to March when he started brightly then picked up a calf injury which turned into a succession of niggly injuries and then it all went tits up from there. He's been poor a lot longer than he's been decent. In fact for 24m it's been a proper waste of money truth be told.

November 06, 2017, 09:12:33 PM
Reply #82

Thornton_19

I honestly don't care about how good a player they are. I'd fuck both them off.
Disrespecting the club and the staff in such a way, with a game the day after.

Put them both in the bin.

November 06, 2017, 09:29:48 PM
Reply #83

robd

I reckon that the new players coming in got a better deal than Schneiderlin got last January. Now has thrown a strop thinking he should be on the same wages as Pickford, Keane, Sigurdsson ETC.

November 06, 2017, 09:35:44 PM
Reply #84

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Disappointed in Schneiderlin. It all looked so promising

Simply simply lovely

November 06, 2017, 09:59:24 PM
Reply #85

Lxxx

I reckon that the new players coming in got a better deal than Schneiderlin got last January. Now has thrown a strop thinking he should be on the same wages as Pickford, Keane, Sigurdsson ETC.

Might well be something in that. Whilst he'll be on a very decent wage he'll be behind the new incomings. I suppose the way you go about it normally is to earn a payrise though.

November 06, 2017, 11:13:46 PM
Reply #86

Macca77

November 06, 2017, 11:21:25 PM
Reply #87

sirblue57

I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 06, 2017, 11:25:17 PM
Reply #88

bluenuck

He may have just got into it with Big Dunc, or whoever, and was told to go inside to cool off... These things do happen, especially when you're losing.

Doesn't explain not being in the squad yesterday though

November 06, 2017, 11:32:06 PM
Reply #89

kramer0

We definitely have a role for him if he wants it.

Starts with demanding the ball when he's on the pitch. Anyone with eyes can see that, in purely technical terms, he's a great passer. Go on and make the most of that.