August 19, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton V Southampton
« Last post by eyesalwaysblue on 4 minutes ago »
It's not a case of 'Boo boys'. People actually want him to do well you can tell he really wants it. I just don't think he's right for the league
At least he'll get a run of games to see one way or the other, we got plenty of creativity from others to see us right up front if he dosen't work out, can't wait for a new look defence though, we'd have been in a lot more trouble at times today against much of the prem, plenty to look forward to.
« Last post by Heisenberg on 34 minutes ago »
I think heíll be in for a rough time from the boo-boys soon.

His linkup play and movement is much better than I thought, but the lids think that if a striker didnít score heís had a shit game

It's not a case of 'Boo boys'. People actually want him to do well you can tell he really wants it. I just don't think he's right for the league
« Last post by eyesalwaysblue on 41 minutes ago »
Hughes always looks like he'd wear wellies at a wedding.
« Last post by Ramjam on 47 minutes ago »
I though first have we were great but second half it looked like Sam was back in the dugout for about twenty minutes, however had a couple of golden chances to put them away which we should have taken
« Last post by Omar on 1 hour ago »
Amazing what a bit of confidence, an arm round the shoulder and some tactical knowledge can do !

Also, not  forcing players out of position by shoehorning a well-past-his-prime-legend in, is a bit positive as well.
« Last post by TheRam on 2 hours ago »

His linkup play and movement is much better than I thought, but the lids think that if a striker didnít score heís had a shit game

Hardly boo boys. Just people having doubts over him.

Not been too bad, but do see the doubts people have over him.

Hopefully itís a case of him just needing a goal the kicking on.
« Last post by Martip on 2 hours ago »
Some lovely stuff played today....the front 4 were very slick. Pickford worried me again today though- rash and sloppy again.
« Last post by Gash on 2 hours ago »
Thought he was decent today, put in a shift and the goals will come eventually.
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Gash on 2 hours ago »
It's a red all day long, he's caught the lad knee height, luckily his leg's not planted or it could have been a serious injury.
« Last post by stirlingblue on 2 hours ago »
Starting to see why people have doubts over tosun.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10