October 21, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

Author Topic: Need some ticket info  (Read 622 times)

February 08, 2018, 12:57:42 AM
Read 622 times

Danny

I think this is the most relevant place to put this, i’ve bought 3 tickets on the site and it asked me for the info of the other ticket holders, as I didn’t have my family’s info to hand I let it use my info for all 3, is there likely to be any problem with having the same name on all 3?

February 08, 2018, 01:39:54 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
No, unless it's changed recently, I used to do that all the time. Four of us are now members so we've got all the info we need for buying seats together in our own name but that's only because we need to to get them at the same time rather than wait for general sale. If it was general sale I'd just stick them all in my name rather than faff around entering everyone's information.

No one checks, it's just a case of scanning them on entry and I wouldn't see a problem even if someone did check.

February 10, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
Reply #2

Danny

No, unless it's changed recently, I used to do that all the time. Four of us are now members so we've got all the info we need for buying seats together in our own name but that's only because we need to to get them at the same time rather than wait for general sale. If it was general sale I'd just stick them all in my name rather than faff around entering everyone's information.

No one checks, it's just a case of scanning them on entry and I wouldn't see a problem even if someone did check.

Cheers Gash

February 13, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
Reply #3

wilbur

The only difference is that your family members won’t have a “purchase history” if at some time in the future the club offer tickets to those people who have one.

It distinguishes them from say Man Utd fans who want to grab a ticket for their game at Goodison and may live quite local but have never bought from the club before.

One year it qualified you to buy a semi-final / final ticket before they went on completely open sale.

Wouldn’t have thought that will be too much of a problem for a while though..............
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson