October 16, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues announce new leadership team  (Read 1013 times)

June 13, 2018, 08:12:42 PM
Read 1013 times

Everton News

Blues announce new leadership team

Everton Chief Executive Officer, Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale, has outlined the key roles and individuals who will form a new-look "ambitious and talented' leadership team at the Club.

Source: Blues announce new leadership team

June 13, 2018, 08:15:28 PM
Reply #1

kramer0

Well done, Contract Dave!

June 13, 2018, 08:17:05 PM
Reply #2

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

...to achieve Evertonís long-term ambitions on and off the field. Most of this team will be based, from July, at the Clubís new head office at the Royal Liver Building...

Just paint the Liver Birds blue already!

June 13, 2018, 08:24:56 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Seems like the board is hiring a team below them so they donít actually have to do any work.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 13, 2018, 09:16:37 PM
Reply #4

TheTone

Some bullshit roles amongst that lot 

June 13, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
Reply #5

Waltzer

Does the lack of this role explain the silence?

There is one remaining position to be filled on the new Everton Leadership team. The recruitment process for this final position of Stadium Development Director is currently underway and will be completed soon.

June 13, 2018, 09:24:45 PM
Reply #6

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Its the application date that worries me.

"Applications for the position of Stadium Development Director, within the new Everton Leadership Team, must be in by 29th June 2022"

Everton that ;)

Joking apart - I think its a good move, having a proper setup like this. Especially down the front too. Big things on the horizon lids.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:26:21 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

June 13, 2018, 09:24:47 PM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 13, 2018, 09:31:54 PM
Reply #8

themilkycoffees

The amount of change at the top probably somewhat explains the lack of news around BMD over the last couple of months. I expect we'll hear something before the start of the new season.

June 13, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
Reply #9

Bluedylan

Interesting that we're getting the Finance Director back from Liverpool. One would imagine he might have access to some rather private information over at the RS.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 13, 2018, 10:45:46 PM
Reply #10

Alanvideo

Some bullshit roles amongst that lot 
.................you could say that .It's all a bit W1A.
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 14, 2018, 01:00:13 AM
Reply #11

Simon Paul

Administrator
Interesting that we're getting the Finance Director back from Liverpool. One would imagine he might have access to some rather private information over at the RS.

and he will have signed an NDA on leaving both them and us

June 14, 2018, 01:21:53 AM
Reply #12

Bluedylan

and he will have signed an NDA on leaving both them and us

Aye but he still knows, and I often wonder if there might be a bit of loose talk in the boardroom after a few glasses of wine from time to time.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 14, 2018, 02:50:42 AM
Reply #13

Ramjam

Does the lack of this role explain the silence?

There is one remaining position to be filled on the new Everton Leadership team. The recruitment process for this final position of Stadium Development Director is currently underway and will be completed soon.
Geoff from West Derby will surely apply
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 14, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
Reply #14

blue slug

When I see the words leadership team I immediately think of the Aussies ball tampering incident in the cricket against South Africa