December 17, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Tottenham
« Last post by blueToffee on 1 minute ago »
They don’t scare me as much this season. I think we can beat them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re still quality. They’ve wobbled or not been great but finding ways to win, much like Liverpool actually.

We can get a result, but I thought that against Man City and we didn’t take our chances, so we’d have to be a lot more clinical to win this sort of fixture. So far we’ve come up short in similar situations (like the Arsenal or Liverpool games too).
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Bluenose 91 on 6 minutes ago »
I really, really hope Klopp just fucking dies.  It scares me a bit just how much I hate him, and how neutrals fall for his shtick.

Hahahaha.

Love all that you know.
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Dr. Sponge on 33 minutes ago »
I’ve been impressed with Silva this season, I think 9 times out of 10 he’s got the right team selection and tactics. If we had a worthy striker we’d be right in the top 6 fight.

This first home game against a top side will be interesting.

« Last post by Dr. Sponge on 40 minutes ago »
They don’t scare me as much this season. I think we can beat them.

« Last post by toffee_scot on 52 minutes ago »
Ah, this will be on TV the same time I'm visiting my parents for Christmas, my dad supports Spurs so this could be a very interesting game to watch.
Fuck sake!
« Last post by Gash on 1 hour ago »
Don’t understand his comment about nobody in the boardroom at Man U understands the game, arent Fergie and Charlton board members ?

They're directors in name only, I don't think they're even listed on the board and aren't involved in any decisions.
« Last post by Macca77 on 1 hour ago »
Its the worst United team for over 20 years
« Last post by TheTone on 1 hour ago »
Don’t understand his comment about nobody in the boardroom at Man U understands the game, arent Fergie and Charlton board members ?

He's not having Ed Woodward I think, don't think Fergie and Charlton have much of a say, just a matter of time before Mourinho gets the chop
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10