July 22, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton V Lille, Sat 21st July
« Last post by blue1948 on 1 hour ago »
https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1020808418330898432
I love Mo and hope he gets the chance .I don't understand how some on here give Oumar all the praise for attitude but not Mo . They both play their hearts out for me .
The Everton Forum / Re: What to do with our current squad
« Last post by Silas on 3 hours ago »
I don't think we'll see many others leave maybe some loans and Galloway etc moving permanently. Besics main issue has always been fitness anf injuries more than ability so if he can stay fit he's an option.
« Last post by blargins on 4 hours ago »
At least Williams is in his final year. If he does stay he’s probably leave on a free in Jan.
« Last post by Shogun on 4 hours ago »
Think Besic, Williams and Mirallas will all stay.

Think I'll die if Williams stays put.
« Last post by Shogun on 4 hours ago »
I'll always beat his drum, rough diamond I think I've called him in the past and that's all he is at the moment but he's got a great attitude and technically isn't a bad player. He goes walk about though and his positional discipline is poor so that needs sorted and he's getting to the age it needs sorted soon or it'll never change, his fitness is an issue too. But for all we paid for him and he's probably not on huge wages he's worth keeping and I think Silva likes him as well.

I'm a fan as well.

Only real problem with him for me is his injury record but he's had five solid months at Middlesbrough so if he can can be more available (for selection) then he's a capable squad player.

I complained about it once and lost a like!
Wasn’t me but have a like
« Last post by brap2 on 4 hours ago »
Anyone changed their minds on players during pre-season yet?

Think Besic will be staying now.

Think Besic, Williams and Mirallas will all stay.
« Last post by Gash on 4 hours ago »

I'll always beat his drum, rough diamond I think I've called him in the past and that's all he is at the moment but he's got a great attitude and technically isn't a bad player. He goes walk about though and his positional discipline is poor so that needs sorted and he's getting to the age it needs sorted soon or it'll never change, his fitness is an issue too. But for all we paid for him and he's probably not on huge wages he's worth keeping and I think Silva likes him as well.

I'm in the Klaassen needs to go camp though, I've rooted for him for a while but it's just not happening. Strange thing is, even when he looks shite there's something about him that makes you know he can play a bit, it's just not happened for us.
« Last post by Shogun on 5 hours ago »

The Everton Forum / Re: Richarlison
« Last post by Toddacelli on 5 hours ago »
Dunno.

This is proper pre-season behaviour though. Rumoured interest in a player and paper talks descends into a technical discussion of the available functions of a social media platform in an effort to prove or disprove the rumour - and achieves neither.

I'm putting my head in a box till Aug 11th!

😂
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10