February 20, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by Audrey Horne on 45 minutes ago »
Aguerro was the bad loser there ...the fan didnt help at all but words don't equate to a slap ...he should be charged as should city fans ... let's see if the fa bottle it .

He says he was spat at, so who can blame him.
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by AllyBlue14 on 52 minutes ago »
Thing is let him play in the cold and rain and if he is fruitless ...then his bollocks would soon shrink .

Same scenario and he's banging them in who gives a fuck arrogance means fuck all then just look at any top scorer.
Neither will happen on the bench...this couldve all been sorted bt now if he was actually given minutes .

But why when we have Niasse who is doing a job for us at the moment? It's unlikely either of them are going to turn in Harry Kane-like figures, but at least Niasse is putting in a shift and coming up with some results.

You don't just put a striker in the team to hope his ego deflates!
The Everton Forum / Re: Watford v Everton
« Last post by gizzblue on 54 minutes ago »
Nailed on he will name an incredibly defensive line up in the hope of nicking a point
Wonder of he has it down as a loss away on his list before we get on the coach like the others?.
« Last post by gizzblue on 56 minutes ago »
Aguerro was the bad loser there ...the fan didnt help at all but words don't equate to a slap ...he should be charged as should city fans ... let's see if the fa bottle it .
« Last post by Macca77 on 56 minutes ago »
Nailed on he will name an incredibly defensive line up in the hope of nicking a point
« Last post by gizzblue on 1 hour ago »
If we start the same team pretty much as Leicester and Palace away win ....if we shithouse tactics it 7 defenders one shot no goals for us 3-0 to them.
General Football Chat / Re: Lukaku
« Last post by Shogun on 1 hour ago »
He’s still got those early goals to pad out his stats but he’s been poor a while now. He did alright the other day but his general play is still poor. It’ll be interesting to see how he does against top teams in the CL. I still think he’ll score goals at that level but his poor touch will stand out like a sore thumb.

He’s improved massively based on the commentary of every match I’ve seen in the last couple of months.

Not true like, his record was probably better with us at this stage last season.

He’s always had moments of great touch and build up play (remember that assist for Kone v Sunderland?) but they’re exceptions rather than the rules.
« Last post by bacon sarnie on 1 hour ago »
Oh no...just when I think I'm out they pull me back in again!
« Last post by bacon sarnie on 1 hour ago »
Nah that'll be glossed over, charge for both clubs for failing to keep fans under control or whatever stupid rule it is at most

Can't blame him he was provoked no protection from stewards & coppers. Wigan will be done for pitch invasion, City fans for rioting & that'll be that. Good thing it wasn't at Goodison.
« Last post by Macca77 on 1 hour ago »
Away win, Z-Cars is ours, fuck off Elton John
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10