February 22, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Firmino/Holgate incident
« Last post by Ell Capitan on 5 hours ago »
Nah, mate.

He was cool as a cucumber, then Firminoís chat sent him barmy.

No chance he made it up.

I donít think he was that cool. Heíd lost his head, and was then for a moment pretending to be all innocent and quiet knowing heíd just done wrong to try and not get sent off. He was hardly chill.

I just donít understand why everyone is so quick to assume Firminho said something racist, but finds it inconceivable Holgate would do something equally poor.

Why is one of them more likely to be the villain here then? Because he plays for Liverpool? Or because heís foreign?
The lads who filmed that are reds, classy eh
Cunts is what they are.
« Last post by mikey_blue on 5 hours ago »
He was absolutely fine and level headed until Firmino said something so you can only think it must of been offensive or abusive

He pushed him over a barrier first, thatís not very level headed. He might of realised that heíd fucked up and throws shade at Firmino to take the focus off him. Thereís always two sides of the story. Let it lie. Good result for both parties.
The lads who filmed that are reds, classy eh
« Last post by blue slug on 5 hours ago »
Got to be honest mate, I'm the complete opposite.
I've witnessed police do absolutely fuck all when someone gets called a black cunt in front of them.

I'd imagine 99% of racist abuse doesn't get reported, and it wouldn't surprise me if 99% of the reported cases don't end up with prosecution.
Very seldom does somone lie about being the victim of racist abuse.

Agree with that 100% mate
Is he a bit touched? I felt bad for him. And he also checked his bollocks when the lad said he looks the bollocks. 😕
He has learning difficulties
« Last post by Duncs_a_legend on 5 hours ago »
Yeah man. Be objective about. Holgate had completely lost his head after giving away the penalty. Easy to see how he couldíve misinterpreted something or worse lied to try and deflect attention from his own misbehaviour. Iím not going to pretend just because Holgate is one of ours that heís of some superior moral character than Firminho. Ultimately on balance if you had to ask me itís far more likely that there was nothing racist actually said than there was.

Got to be honest mate, I'm the complete opposite.
I've witnessed police do absolutely fuck all when someone gets called a black cunt in front of them.

I'd imagine 99% of racist abuse doesn't get reported, and it wouldn't surprise me if 99% of the reported cases don't end up with prosecution.
Very seldom does somone lie about being the victim of racist abuse.
Is he a bit touched? I felt bad for him. And he also checked his bollocks when the lad said he looks the bollocks. 😕
He plays for my football team, and is also a member of our PHAB club, so if you're thinking about taking the piss... Don't
« Last post by blue slug on 5 hours ago »
He was absolutely fine and level headed until Firmino said something so you can only think it must of been offensive or abusive
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by blueToffee on 5 hours ago »
Rustiness probably

Was going to say confidence, but yeah. A striker on form probably hits that first time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10