November 14, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: Scudamore whip round
« Last post by Cereal Killer on 2 hours ago »
Why do you guys think Scudamore is a bellend?

Personally off the top of my head, I'm going to go for his insistence that the PL introduced a 39th game to be played abroad, and the fact he'd not do anything for anyone unless they'd support his vision

Or the constant moving of games to suit TV companies and fuck the fans that actually have to travel etc

Or when he was shown to be blatantly sexist, but it was all brushed away as nothing so he could his job

I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff.... but maybe it's all ok because he made some other rich people a bit richer
BK has had a lot of criticism over the year, some of it very warranted, but its things like this that show what a top bloke he is and how lucky we are to have him around the club:

"He (Kenwright) called me two or three times at the low points when people were saying what they were saying about me, because I wasn't playing well and the team weren't playing well. But Bill told me how much he believed in me and to keep working hard and that he had faith that I could become one of the greats of the club.
He's an excellent people manager and motivator
I like that one, it's got a touch of a Colosseum feel about it

Just thinking that, Colosseum like, nice looking stadium.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by bigmanbob on 2 hours ago »
The NY Mets stadium Citi Field is red brick Im sure

https://goo.gl/images/JoXu7v
I like that one, it's got a touch of a Colosseum feel about it
« Last post by Simon Paul on 2 hours ago »
I know there's a lot of bluster to him, but I can well imagine the use of brick in the design given the area and the fact we need to work with UNESCO.

I do know that UNESCO have been satisfied with what they have been told, that's true
General Football Chat / Re: Scudamore whip round
« Last post by Jamokachi on 2 hours ago »
Why do you guys think Scudamore is a bellend?
The NY Mets stadium Citi Field is red brick Im sure

https://goo.gl/images/JoXu7v

Beautiful, that.
Yeah.... Anderson said.....

There's an issue with that statement usually

I know there's a lot of bluster to him, but I can well imagine the use of brick in the design given the area and the fact we need to work with UNESCO.
Am I the only one that doesn't like the Lucas Oil Stadium? It'd horrible.

I like the uniqueness of it.
BK has had a lot of criticism over the year, some of it very warranted, but its things like this that show what a top bloke he is and how lucky we are to have him around the club:

He (Kenwright) called me two or three times at the low points when people were saying what they were saying about me, because I wasnt playing well and the team werent playing well. But Bill told me how much he believed in me and to keep working hard and that he had faith that I could become one of the greats of the club.

He's a romantic fool, but God love him he loves this club.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10