October 17, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Congratulations to the most absurd comments ever .How is it possible to equate a shit and having a menstrual cycle ,What a total knobhead .Does he not realise they are two different holes.
I was quite impressed with hm against Southampton. He was much stronger on the ball and fought hard to win it back after losing it a few times. He changed my perception of him. I'm hopeful he'll make it with us but I worry he wants more football than we can give him, can't blame him for that. He's in a bit of a Catch 22 at the moment, needs to show he's good enough but can't get the time on the pitch.
I think it is sad but true, if men were the bleeders these issues would have been resolved long ago. Good that EFC is moving the debate forward.
The Everton Forum / Re: 2018-19 International Blues I
« Last post by Ross on 14 hours ago »
Dowell looking very composed playing much deeper for Englandís u21ís, heís great range of passing to stroke the ball about with ease.
Even if you rate him, how can we possibly rely on him?

Barring a stellar comeback, I think he'll likely be sold in the summer.
It's all about how good we can become, if they see us making progress and they're getting international call ups, they'll be happy for the next couple of years, Richarlison seems grateful to Everton at the moment, he wasn't having a great time at Watford since Silva left, and within a month here he's been called up to the brazil squad and playing as their Number 9.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Everton join the fight to end period poverty
« Last post by Bluedylan on October 16, 2018, 11:45:04 PM »
Another difference is that men havenít been made to feel unclean and dirty for thousands of years because they have to take a shit. Itís only relatively recently that a lot of men are even remotely comfortable talking about sanitary issues.
« Last post by TheRam on October 16, 2018, 11:39:19 PM »
What about plasters and other first aid materials. Should they also be free anywhere there is toilet paper?

NB - I think I agree with you. Just exploring the debate.

They are, arenít they?

You need a plaster and you get one from first aid.
« Last post by Ell Capitan on October 16, 2018, 11:32:10 PM »
Why donít we provide free nappies as well, kids shit their nappies all the time, and sudocrem to prevent nappy rash, FFS !

Free nappies?

Iím in.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10