May 24, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Dressing room unrest?
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 4 hours ago »
Odd story. Doesnít even say why they donít like him
« Last post by bluenuck on 4 hours ago »
This player told a pal. That player told a pal. That player told a friend.

Fuckin kidding me?? Who writes this shit?
The Everton Forum / Dressing room unrest?
« Last post by Ramjam on 5 hours ago »
Don't know what to think of this one but there has been a cloud hanging over the club all season, but what I will say is that when Niasse has scored this season the players swamp around him with congratulations and celebrate with him.
« Last post by hannu on 6 hours ago »
sounds like bullshit, no way rooney is leaving coz oumar, and from what ive seen oumar has been a model pro never kicks up a fuss, never moaned or slated the club when koeman wouldnt give him a locker, could be wrong but it doesnt add up to me
The Everton Forum / Dressing room unrest?
« Last post by blargins on 6 hours ago »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6363564/everton-crisis-dressing-room-split/amp/

I wonder if this is now or just the season? Wouldnít bother me to see a bunch leave but according to that itís Niasseís fault? Dressing room split explains a lot but this is the first Iíve heard of it being that bad.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by Ramjam on 6 hours ago »
No for me, Brands wants to bring the average age down and sign young energetic ball chasers and I donít think big Ronnie fits that profile
The Everton Forum / Re: Yankee Roodle Dandy?
« Last post by Jamokachi on 6 hours ago »
Had a bit of a swansong. Poor season from our point of view, but he won a few awards and finished the season as the Everton top scorer, that must tick a few of the boxes he had.

Good luck to him.
The Everton Forum / Re: Leighton Baines
« Last post by Jamokachi on 7 hours ago »
Whenever I see Baines' age being reported it's always a nasty reminder of my own age. Don't think I'm ever going to make it as a footy player :(
It's been a funny old week hasn't it, and over the past 7 days there's been loads of posts that have got you talking - and liking...

Here is a run down of the top ten most "liked" posts over the past week

The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for? POLL RESET
« Last post by Topper on 8 hours ago »
Need to do another poll reset I think.

Although now, Silva will be the top pick as better options have been snapped up.

Ok Poll reset, with unavailable options taken off as well as people who had 2 votes or fewer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10