December 12, 2017, 12:15:19 PM

Author Topic: Swansea V Everton  (Read 23577 times)

March 24, 2012, 11:00:08 PM
Reply #210

dunkster

thought jags was magnificant. one area of our squad that we are blessed with.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 24, 2012, 11:00:25 PM
Reply #211

Amata

Gibson doesn't stand out but he helps to make us tick by keeping posession.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 24, 2012, 11:00:56 PM
Reply #212

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Cant believe we out-Swansea'd Swansea!played some great stuff there!The Pienaar/Baines/Fellaini axis was awesome
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 24, 2012, 11:02:06 PM
Reply #213

evertonarntwe

MOM for me is Jags, pienaar was brilliant aswell but the fact he got so much stick from the derby and in the first half he was unreal.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 24, 2012, 11:02:19 PM
Reply #214

christiffa25

Nice one!

Will it be possible to have a few days of no "moyes out threads", "we play shit football", "Swansea are the bollocks let's have there manager"

Glad Gibson is back for tues!

March 24, 2012, 11:02:44 PM
Reply #215

dunkster

we won not just because of our defensive workrate but the pace, directness and belief when we attacked. when we are slow and sideways we are far too predictable but with quick short interchanges we can cut teams apart. well done lads
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 24, 2012, 11:02:54 PM
Reply #216

Fynci

I almost cried when Pienaar left for Spurs. I will cry if he goes back.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

March 24, 2012, 11:03:20 PM
Reply #217

Geordie Blue

Cant believe we out-Swansea'd Swansea!played some great stuff there!The Pienaar/Baines/Fellaini axis was awesome

This - Pienaar/Baines brilliant but throw Felli in the mix and there was suddenly chance after chance - could easily have been 5-0! :woohoo:
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

March 24, 2012, 11:05:29 PM
Reply #218

Ross

my lad must have fuckin loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COYB

Will be a great day for him! :D

But he will learn fast that it's a much a curse than a blessing.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 24, 2012, 11:06:19 PM
Reply #219

howard1334

I know Jevlivic should have had another goal or two, but I think he is going to be a great player for us over the years.

March 24, 2012, 11:07:57 PM
Reply #220

dunkster

should have been 5-0 definately - straq missed two and jelavic missed a sitter. among those were a few maybe's Gibson superb shot. pienaar curler amongst others.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 11:09:44 PM
Reply #221

charlatan

Fantastic performance and result, should have had a hat full today. 

Them twats getting dicked by Wigan.

Made a pissed blue on holiday in Fuerteventura extremely happy tonight!!!

March 24, 2012, 11:10:02 PM
Reply #222

keiko

woow !  ;D great win and very enjoyable 2nd half, a great happy and sunny day,  coyb !!  ;D

March 24, 2012, 11:11:55 PM
Reply #223

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
can we play Pienaar on tuesday and just put a different name on his back? before the game I was concerned that we would be passed off the park, but for half an hour we played the best football weve played all season, and though the attacking and creative players like Pienaar, Baines and Jelavic were great, have to say Gibson, Jagielka, Hibbert and Neville all did a good job!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 24, 2012, 11:12:19 PM
Reply #224

marky v

Not too confident with the team but funnily enough they're normally the times our team surprises me

Yes they are....... Get in