June 21, 2018, 04:09:08 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 73624 times)

January 11, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
Reply #840

Danny

Hernandez is a poacher and I can't see how he would fit in.

Wasn't really a poacher at Leverkusen.

January 11, 2018, 05:16:28 PM
Reply #841

indiantoffee1975

The aim for the remainder of the season will be to try and get 7th again. We've got a striker in now, can't see any other incoming business until the summer. One or two probably still to go out on loan.

January 11, 2018, 05:17:33 PM
Reply #842

Hawkandro

I'd say we still need another CB and LB this window, regardless.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 11, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
Reply #843

therealdunc

Be happy to cash in on Jagielka , long past his best and we have 3 arguably 4 players (if you include Browning) who can play centre half.

His best days are long gone, be good to cash in from Moyes again
Blue

January 11, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
Reply #844

therealdunc

https://thejack.army/forums/swansea-city.4/

That forum is meant to be discussing Swansea signing Klassen !

Need to register to look at it, but my mate reckons he is the swans latest target
Blue

January 11, 2018, 06:12:08 PM
Reply #845

kewns23

https://thejack.army/forums/swansea-city.4/

I could see this happening as a loan
I donít would send him and get a big loan fee too or just deduct some what we owe them for sig

That forum is meant to be discussing Swansea signing Klassen !

Need to register to look at it, but my mate reckons he is the swans latest target
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

January 11, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
Reply #846

gizzblue

Don't want to be labelled a crank like the others but I'd honesty get Garbutt back in the frame.

Six months to save your career. Then get a left back in the summer
Looks like Sam has the same idea ...read this morning Sam has told Garbutt to step it up and salvage his career .👍

January 11, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
Reply #847

Bluenose 91

Torino rumoured to be interested in Besic

Fucking hell if this happens as well as Mirallas leaving this could be our best ever window.

January 11, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
Reply #848

Lxxx

Looks like Sam has the same idea ...read this morning Sam has told Garbutt to step it up and salvage his career .👍

Wouldn't be averse to this if we can't find a suitable profile of player in this window. Makes more sense than persevering with Martina and if Garbutt really isn't good enough then slot Martina back in until Baines is fit. Nothing lost.

January 11, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
Reply #849

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Am I the only person who would be happy with Hernandez? Set your team up correctly and he will score a bagful of goals.

Garbage player
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 11, 2018, 08:06:32 PM
Reply #850

formerKHL

throw a cheeky "serious" bid at mahrez ??

January 11, 2018, 09:33:31 PM
Reply #851

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
throw a cheeky "serious" bid at mahrez ??

Would be a great signing. If no CL teams want him and we can maybe offer him a step up in wages then would be a great signing for us.

Front the right cutting in or down the middle.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 11, 2018, 09:37:26 PM
Reply #852

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
thought Liverpool were well down the road into signing Mahrez?

January 11, 2018, 09:40:39 PM
Reply #853

Waltzer

Be happy to cash in on Jagielka , long past his best and we have 3 arguably 4 players (if you include Browning) who can play centre half.

His best days are long gone, be good to cash in from Moyes again
Jags is past his best, but hes probably still better than what we've got. Id be happier if he went at the end of the season, unless we've already got someone in the bag to come in for him