October 19, 2017, 03:07:58 AM

Author Topic: Europa League Group Stage Draw  (Read 5268 times)

September 16, 2017, 06:56:29 AM
Reply #195

Jamokachi

See Limassol aren't the whipping boys we thought they might be.

no, that's us

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 04:04:35 AM
Reply #196

Shogun

Administrator
Atalanta +3 4pts
Lyon 0 2pts
Limassol 0 2pts
Everton -3 1pt

The plus side is that after two matches, only one team has won so it could be a relatively low points total to get through.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2017, 04:16:29 AM
Reply #197

Martip

Atalanta +3 4pts
Lyon 0 2pts
Limassol 0 2pts
Everton -3 1pt

The plus side is that after two matches, only one team has won so it could be a relatively low points total to get through.
Lyon are a better side than us.

September 29, 2017, 04:18:06 AM
Reply #198

Shogun

Administrator
Lyon are a better side than us.

Can't say I've watched much of them.

Most French teams don't seem to live up to their reputations though.

They've drawn against Limassol and at home to Atalanta so will be four points down on what they expected whereas we're probably three points down?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2017, 04:50:26 AM
Reply #199

Macca77

I honestly don't want us to go through, bizzare thing to say I know, but I dread to think what will happen when we play a half decent side, possibly another Benfica situation

October 03, 2017, 11:07:58 PM
Reply #200

JordanianEmbassy

I honestly don't want us to go through, bizzare thing to say I know, but I dread to think what will happen when we play a half decent side, possibly another Benfica situation

I know what you mean. I feel a bit weird about it.... we are in such a mess that part of me wants out of it so we can just concentrate on the league..... on the other hand some miracle might happen so I've just reserved my seat for the Lyon game :)

October 04, 2017, 02:11:05 PM
Reply #201

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Have had a non refundable flight and hotel booked to Lyon since the draw, knowing now that I will be travelling for what will be a dead rubber by then is bloody depressing.

October 04, 2017, 05:00:17 PM
Reply #202

SANA_DR0

Also will prolong Koemans reign. ;/
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 04, 2017, 07:56:16 PM
Reply #203

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

What a heartbreaker that was. Total mauling.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 04, 2017, 08:12:42 PM
Reply #204

bacon sarnie

Have had a non refundable flight and hotel booked to Lyon since the draw, knowing now that I will be travelling for what will be a dead rubber by then is bloody depressing.

Sorry to hear that mate. Load of shite this. Fuck off Everton.

October 04, 2017, 08:19:51 PM
Reply #205

themilkycoffees

Beat Lyon at home and it's hardly a dead rubber is it? We've got as good a chance as them of getting through. There are 4 games left to play.

October 04, 2017, 08:36:44 PM
Reply #206

KoemansNumberTens

Beat Lyon at home and it's hardly a dead rubber is it? We've got as good a chance as them of getting through. There are 4 games left to play.

Have we? We are shite and you'd have to assume they aren't quite as bad

October 04, 2017, 08:39:49 PM
Reply #207

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

We arent beating them
I have to return some videotapes.

October 04, 2017, 08:47:21 PM
Reply #208

themilkycoffees

Have we? We are shite and you'd have to assume they aren't quite as bad

Worth noting plenty of teams have gone through with 8 points or less. I can see us picking up at least 7 points from the 4 games we have left.

Liverpool didn't win until the fourth group game in 2015/16, ended up topping the group and ultimately getting to the final. I'm not saying we're definitely going to get through but calling the fourth group game a dead rubber is a bit pessimistic. We're not in the ideal position but far from out of it.

October 04, 2017, 08:48:28 PM
Reply #209

themilkycoffees

We arent beating them

Well that's that then if you've decided