December 11, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

Author Topic: Who do you want?  (Read 6435 times)

October 03, 2017, 09:41:14 PM
Read 6435 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So I have been thinking about this for a few days and I have decided that should/when Koeman is sacked as would want.....

Marco Silva. No doubt about it.

Who would you want?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

deCoubertin

October 03, 2017, 09:44:43 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

I don't really watch enough football to be that informed but I'd not be upset with silva or dyche

October 03, 2017, 09:53:12 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

whoever kramer says!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 03, 2017, 10:00:24 PM
Reply #3

themilkycoffees

I don't really watch enough football to be that informed but I'd not be upset with silva or dyche

Could you imagine watching that on Sunday 38 times a season? If we could finish, we'd have comfortably won the game.

October 03, 2017, 10:15:25 PM
Reply #4

formerKHL

if  only we could get this guy out of retirement....Ottmar Hitzfeld...

never gonna happen though...

silly answer I know..... but I can dream...

October 03, 2017, 10:21:11 PM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

Could you imagine watching that on Sunday 38 times a season? If we could finish, we'd have comfortably won the game.

He does manage Burnley. If they were paying 100k a week wages and spending 100m plus in 1 transfer window they might be a bit better too

Also they've drawn with Liverpool and Spurs and beaten us and Chelsea this season. When was the last time we gave the decent teams a game with that consistency.

Oh and I missed the first 10 minutes due to a big shit we barely had a chance to finish in the last 80

October 03, 2017, 10:27:58 PM
Reply #6

themilkycoffees

He does manage Burnley. If they were paying 100k a week wages and spending 100m plus in 1 transfer window they might be a bit better too

Also they've drawn with Liverpool and Spurs and beaten us and Chelsea this season. When was the last time we gave the decent teams a game with that consistency.

Oh and I missed the first 10 minutes due to a big shit we barely had a chance to finish in the last 80

Can't argue they've been great so far this season. Fair play to them and Dyche but it's unlikely to last and he's just not for me. Dyche has a defensive and quite a negative philosophy. Silva has a very different one with a club with similar aspirations in Watford, where they don't look to defend for 90 minutes in the hope they can nick a point.

October 03, 2017, 10:29:34 PM
Reply #7

Martip

Silva would be an interesting one...dhown signs of being a great manager

October 03, 2017, 10:35:02 PM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah put me down for Marco Silva

By all accounts he seems like a really bright young manager. Meticulously studies the game and the opposition to prepare his sides. Seems like a good man manager too, and he looks like Colin Farrell
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 03, 2017, 10:44:10 PM
Reply #9

Ross

Main problem with Silva is hes a bit flighty looking at his cv.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 03, 2017, 10:46:48 PM
Reply #10

themilkycoffees

Silva very unlikely anyway. The inks not even dry on his Watford contract yet!

October 03, 2017, 10:47:24 PM
Reply #11

Redartin

Unai Emery

we should have went all out the last time, maybe PSG will make a slip up, they sack him, and we'll get him next time.

October 03, 2017, 11:05:38 PM
Reply #12

BlueForYou

Don't want him sacked
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 03, 2017, 11:12:46 PM
Reply #13

Bluebridge

if  only we could get this guy out of retirement....Ottmar Hitzfeld...

never gonna happen though...

silly answer I know..... but I can dream...
Is'nt he the Austrian nutter who banged up his daughter for years in a secret cellar and got her pregnant several times?

October 03, 2017, 11:15:12 PM
Reply #14

sirblue57

Mour.....
Never mind...
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.