April 30, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 83727 times)

January 06, 2015, 10:02:26 PM
Read 83727 times

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Bony off to city.

What a signing for them.

January 06, 2015, 10:20:57 PM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Similar to Ba to Chelsea though?
I have to return some videotapes.

January 06, 2015, 10:53:48 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Except Bony's decent.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

January 06, 2015, 11:27:02 PM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Except Bony's decent.

I mean in terms of going down hill, will he start with Aguero? Jovetic? Dzeko?

January 07, 2015, 12:29:58 AM
Reply #4

ally2

Came out of nowhere that

January 07, 2015, 12:41:11 AM
Reply #5

hill135

Really a brilliant player but I don't think it's the right move for him with their abundance of attacking options. We should have made a move last summer. He's picked up where he left off and signed a new contract, hence the massive fee.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:35:13 AM by hill135 »

January 07, 2015, 12:44:46 AM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Really, what does the fee matter to City anyway? They probably would've paid another 5m if Swansea had held out a bit.

Good player, but not exceptional imo. Misses plenty of chances.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

January 07, 2015, 12:54:19 AM
Reply #7

Ross

NSNO Subscriber
Strange one though as he'll be playing in the ACN soon and obviously Ivory Coast are up there as one of the favourites, it's not like he can help the injury crisis now.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 07, 2015, 04:03:53 AM
Reply #8

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
What happened to City being restricted by FFP his year?
Clear eyes.  Full hearts.  Can't lose.

January 07, 2015, 05:22:00 AM
Reply #9

macko

What happened to City being restricted by FFP his year?
As if the sheiks give a shit about that.As if UEFA would stand up to them.
We shall not be moved!

January 07, 2015, 05:56:24 AM
Reply #10

Rhys

Strange one though as he'll be playing in the ACN soon and obviously Ivory Coast are up there as one of the favourites, it's not like he can help the injury crisis now.

Apparently they wanted to get him next summer but thought might as well do it now and have him for the run in.

Good signing to be honest especially as pellegrini likes 2 up front and he will provide a more consistent threat and hold up play than dzeko. On his day dzeko is great but if not quite at the races then no way near the same player.

January 07, 2015, 06:51:53 PM
Reply #11

MmmBlueToffee

Messi on the move?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2015, 07:04:35 PM
Reply #12

Bob Sacamano

Messi on the move?

Apparently the story has been planted to get the board to move on some of the coaching staff and board members.

January 07, 2015, 07:14:34 PM
Reply #13

Bluedylan

Seems like an entitled little tit, Messi, contrary to the image of the ultimate team player and club man that was portrayed early in his career to differentiate him from Ronaldo.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:20:38 PM by Bluedylan »
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

January 07, 2015, 07:20:12 PM
Reply #14

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Seems like a entitled little tit, Messi, contrary to the image of the ultimate team player and club man that was portrayed early in his career to differentiate him from Ronaldo.

I dont like him at all