August 19, 2017, 06:21:35 PM

Author Topic: Football Podcasts  (Read 930 times)

February 05, 2017, 08:03:21 PM
Read 930 times

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Any that anyone would recommend?
Feeling old.  Looking older.

February 05, 2017, 08:07:25 PM
Reply #1

ally2

The royal blue podcast by the echo is my favourite.
Guardian football weekly is second.
The times 'the game' is ok but has shit people on it and they only talk about man Utd most of the time.
There was also a thread about this before somewhere for more detail

February 05, 2017, 08:10:51 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Any that anyone would recommend?

Football Ramble, Sunday Supplement, Football Weekly, The Game podcast, 606 podcast, 5 live Football Daily, Royal Blue podcast, Blue Room.

I also listen to one by American football fans called Podcast FC, although I suspect it would be very annoying for a lot of people just because of some of the terminology used.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

February 05, 2017, 08:19:23 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I usually listen to The Guardian Footballs weekly and Athletico Mince, although the latter is more comedy than football. If you are a fan of Bob Mortimer though it's worth a listen
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 05, 2017, 08:20:20 PM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The Football Ramble is good although it's gone quite commercial now which is a bit annoying.

February 05, 2017, 08:46:35 PM
Reply #5

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
The royal blue podcast by the echo is my favourite.
Guardian football weekly is second.
The times 'the game' is ok but has shit people on it and they only talk about man Utd most of the time.
There was also a thread about this before somewhere for more detail
I thought there had been, but searched for 'podcasts' and nothing came up.

I'll add the Guardian one for a listen, cheers.
Feeling old.  Looking older.

February 05, 2017, 09:07:48 PM
Reply #6

Bally

Administrator
See you all recommended podcast and not one mentioned the nsno podcast. You fucking horrible shower of twats... Not that we've done one in about 3 years but still...
It's the roll I way

February 05, 2017, 09:19:20 PM
Reply #7

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
See you all recommended podcast and not one mentioned the nsno podcast. You fucking horrible shower of twats... Not that we've done one in about 3 years but still...

Never heard of it.

February 05, 2017, 09:21:44 PM
Reply #8

ally2

The NSNO one was good too. I enjoyed it.

February 05, 2017, 09:35:49 PM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator
The NSNO one was good too. I enjoyed it.

It's still going strong with its biannual episodes.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 05, 2017, 09:37:40 PM
Reply #10

Shogun

Administrator
Gone off the ramble. It is good to be fair but none of them have the foggiest clue about Everton.

Fair enough we aren't a top six side or anything and in depth discussion isn't really it's selling point but it just gets annoying after a while.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 05, 2017, 09:38:38 PM
Reply #11

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Gone off the ramble. It is good to be fair but none of them have the foggiest clue about Everton.

Fair enough we aren't a top six side or anything and in depth discussion isn't really it's selling point but it just gets annoying after a while.

They have started to mention Everton less and less as well I reckon.

February 05, 2017, 10:04:07 PM
Reply #12

Gumpinio

The Football Ramble is good although it's gone quite commercial now which is a bit annoying.

The adverts are annoying, but nothing compared to the irritating geordie gobshite on it.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

February 06, 2017, 12:31:23 AM
Reply #13

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The adverts are annoying, but nothing compared to the irritating geordie gobshite on it.

I love the ramble.

Yeah, it's going more commercial but you can't blame them for wanting to make a bit of money out of it.

Plus, we get a lot of extra content.

I agree about Pete Donaldson. He's an annoying cunt.

March 28, 2017, 10:18:29 AM
Reply #14

Omar

I enjoy football weekly quite a bit, also 5 Live, also listen to Royal Blue, The Warm Up and Total Soccer Show.