January 22, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Stuff Watford. They have had about 10 managers in the last few years. Who cares what they say?
The Everton Forum / Re: January Targets
« Last post by gizzblue on 5 minutes ago »
Need to sell Sandro and Klassen, then spunk the lot on a left back.

Cresswell is from where I'm from, so I'd get on board with that. Ignoring the fact he's a kopite.
We've got one of the little biggest cunting kopites on the touchline ..will adding another really make any difference to the shite.
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by everton1952 on 7 minutes ago »
So, what is the crisis if we stay up (more than likely) and he goes with a payoff in May? Nobody as far as I know has predicted he would take us into the distant future. Koeman and/or Unsworth might have done worse. The board had to act and did. This season is irrecoverable, so steady the ship, and go again next season with or without my friend Sam depending on our shape and form in the last 3 months of the season.
The Everton Forum / Re: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?
« Last post by gizzblue on 15 minutes ago »
ask yourself this those of you who play/played footy...

how hard was it to pass the ball into someone who is already man marked.......

and for me therein lies the problem......everyone wants him to play the ball forward all the time....who to ?

DCL ? cant lose his marker and find space......
NIasse......well it's niasse.....

hopefully Tosun will give him that pass......as well maybe bolasi and Walcott out wide will do...

remember last season (his best games for us) he had both barkley and Lukaku in front of him...

he does tend to play the short pass but that's probably because he's got rooney and sugurdson/Gueye next to him...easy ball....

if his job/instructions are win it and give it ..then he's doing his job...isn't he? I think his "lack of bottle" as people are saying are more an instruction to curb his yellow and red cards....

Just my opinion....
Agree in some part but you added lukaku who's first touch marked or not was/is still fucking awful at best....but as for Schneids I've said before he's a victim of his own downfall ...we all know he can play he just isn't showing fuck all of a glimpse of himself these days.. .where as others are doing cameos of themselves at times even Jags in the derby was showing ..the aforementioned Schneider is gone completely.

get what your saying but would you be happy watching everton players earning 500k per week.....
No mate i really wouldnt.
Not playing this shit ....but if we were winning trophies left and right ,in all honestly i couldn't give a shiny shite what they get paid  .

at least your honest haha
The Everton Forum / Re: January Targets
« Last post by Dr. Sponge on 20 minutes ago »
Need to sell Sandro and Klassen, then spunk the lot on a left back.

Cresswell is from where I'm from, so I'd get on board with that. Ignoring the fact he's a kopite.
Not playing this shit ....but if we were winning trophies left and right ,in all honestly i couldn't give a shiny shite what they get paid  .
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by ajax_andy on 21 minutes ago »
26 December 201618   Watford   11   Crystal Palace   (D)
1 January 201719   Arsenal   20   Crystal Palace   (L)
3 January 201720   Crystal Palace   12   Swansea City   (L)
14 January 201721   West Ham United   30   Crystal Palace   (L)
21 January 201722   Crystal Palace   01   Everton   (L)
31 January 201723   AFC Bournemouth   02   Crystal Palace   (W)
4 February 201724   Crystal Palace   04   Sunderland   (L)
11 February 201725   Stoke City   10   Crystal Palace   (L)
25 February 201726   Crystal Palace   10   Middlesbrough   (W)
4 March 201727   West Bromwich Albion   02   Crystal Palace   (W)
18 March 201728   Crystal Palace   10   Watford   (W)
1 April 201729   Chelsea   12   Crystal Palace   
5 April 201730   Southampton   31   Crystal Palace   (W)
10 April 201731   Crystal Palace   30   Arsenal   (W)
15 April 201732   Crystal Palace   22   Leicester City   (D)
23 April 201733   Liverpool   12   Crystal Palace   (W)
26 April 201734   Crystal Palace   01   Tottenham Hotspur   (L)
29 April 201735   Crystal Palace   02   Burnley   (L)
6 May 201736   Manchester City   50   Crystal Palace   (L)
14 May 201737   Crystal Palace   40   Hull City   (W)
21 May 201738   Manchester United   20   Crystal Palace   (W)

I though it would be interesting to look at his record and see when Palace started picking up points under him, it looks like he had the opposite start to us with not having an immediate impact... it took him about 9 games before his changes took effect and they had an upturn in fortunes.

I think the most concerning thing about this is that I thought it would make me feel more confident that it might just take a little while for his methods to start working, however it seems we're about where Palace where in terms of games yet things aren't getting better. 

I'm deeply concerned that he's just totally out of his depth with us, we won't go down but nothing in those stats above make me feel he's going to improve us much unless it happens very soon
Many will tell you its not the fans problem what the the board deems the going rate for players,it becomes laughable when you compare it to our former binman goalie who on 10 grand a week was probably the best in the world.But the money in terrestrial  tv is silly,so really it reflects what players base their talent and wages on.

get what your saying but would you be happy watching everton players earning 500k per week.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10