January 20, 2019, 07:47:29 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Audrey Horne on 1 minute ago »
How is that not a fucking penalty??
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Gash on 2 minutes ago »
Mariner's had a shocker there. Penalty all day.
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by SANA_DR0 on 43 minutes ago »
I believe we have expectations above our abilities at times. We wanted a billionaire and got one... CL here we come. We got Koeman... Good Times coming.
There's nothing wrong with ambition but it takes time and lots of money today... The result last week was hailed as a great half time talk by Silva... This week he's shit, clueless and not taking us forward. Over expectation is our downfall.

is it over expecting Everton to win or get something out of teams that are below us such as ~Saints, Brighton, Watford, Newcastle? (Watford are not below us now, have spent a small percentage to what we have and look like a well organised team)

is it over expecting us to play some sort of cohesive football and to have a game plan?

is to expecting to much to actually play a striker upfront?
General Football Chat / Re: General transfer window discussion
« Last post by gizzblue on 49 minutes ago »
Can't believe some on here thinking he's gonna be a world beater over there before he's kicked a ball for Juve  :thumbsup:

« Last post by BlueForYou on 50 minutes ago »
Would like to know what he meant, arrogance or no arrogance

Our football trophy history (pre 1995!)

Our historic MerseyMillionaires tag

One of the original football league teams

If it were not for us, there would be no Liverpool - just an Everton 2nd XI!

The School Of Science and Nothing But The Best in literal terms: us supporters believe it and why not!

Goodison Park, one of the grounds selected for 1966 World Cup

I do suffer with Everton arrogance in that I believe we are the divine club - seriously!

Bung that, Sammy

« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 58 minutes ago »
I believe we have expectations above our abilities at times. We wanted a billionaire and got one... CL here we come. We got Koeman... Good Times coming.
There's nothing wrong with ambition but it takes time and lots of money today... The result last week was hailed as a great half time talk by Silva... This week he's shit, clueless and not taking us forward. Over expectation is our downfall.

Does anyone expect champions league or think a man with one billion is enough to buy us success.
The Everton Forum / Re: January transfer window
« Last post by cantoffee on 59 minutes ago »
Zouma would be an excellent signing. Would give us three solid CBs and two with reasonably high upside in Zouna and Mina.

Not convinced on the striking choice as I feel we need a mobile and strong CF in a Callum Wilson mould (not suggesting him necessarily).

Sent from my SM-G950W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

« Last post by Paddockoldie on 1 hour ago »
The Everton Forum / Re: Worst Everton Shouts
« Last post by Waltzer on 1 hour ago »
Thought we'd do well under Silva and was vocal about it with my mates!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Matchday Threads 2018-19 / Re: Southampton v Everton
« Last post by Bluedylan on 1 hour ago »
Hahahahahah

OK lad I'll give you that for being a good sport/humour as I overstepped the line there.

Nah, it was just typically ill thought through. You didn’t overstep the line at all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10