April 22, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Speculating Unprofessionals Forum / Re: Jack Wilshere
« Last post by blueToffee on 28 seconds ago »
With a new manager and wave of optimism returning to Arsenal you would have thought most of their players would be pretty anxious to stay and see what happens under the new boss, who will probably be a top drawer appointment.

Most likely, but it's possible a new manager might also bring in new players and squeeze out the old guard. You're probably right though.
« Last post by Lxxx on 3 minutes ago »
If Ramsey is available in the summer, I would far rather have him here.

With a new manager and wave of optimism returning to Arsenal you would have thought most of their players would be pretty anxious to stay and see what happens under the new boss, who will probably be a top drawer appointment.
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by blueToffee on 9 minutes ago »
Wenger has Moyes' number 9 times out of 10.
« Last post by blargins on 10 minutes ago »
West Ham have capitulated again.
« Last post by blueToffee on 11 minutes ago »
If Ramsey is available in the summer, I would far rather have him here.
« Last post by blueToffee on 13 minutes ago »
I'm not happy with Allardyce and want him gone but I'm glad we didn't get Dyche as we'd probably have had to have him around for a few years and the football is equally turgid stuff.
We have got to give it to him from the stands tomorrow night. Win lose or draw, let him hear that we don't want him here.

He knows that anyway. It's the people who sit above him who it needs to be made crystal clear too but they should know that already.
« Last post by Lxxx on 20 minutes ago »
lets not beat about the bush I could post pele on here and get shot down for it

he is a League winner and got a big move to a top club yeah he a fucking crap lol

One is a lad who offers nothing really apart from manipulating the ball around the middle third quite well at times. When he's fit. He's also scored 15 goals in his entire decade-long career to date, which for someone who isn't a defensive midfielder is very, very poor.

The other is someone who has had one decent season in his career so far and has no real redeeming qualities apart from making people realise how good Kante is. Antonio Conte evidently thinks something similar.

I won't even get into money as they'd both cost far in excess of their talent. Both in wages and signing on/transfer fee. 
« Last post by Brownie20 on 31 minutes ago »
lets not beat about the bush I could post pele on here and get shot down for it

he is a League winner and got a big move to a top club yeah he a fucking crap lol

Of course you would. He's like 70 now and been poorly. He's. Or the player he was
We have got to give it to him from the stands tomorrow night. Win lose or draw, let him hear that we don't want him here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10