June 20, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 847 times)

May 16, 2018, 11:32:50 PM
Read 847 times

dunkster

So glad he's showing there is still a passion and drive to get us competing for honours.
I know he's not always made the right choices and Would have been so easy to sit back and allow allardyce another 12 months. To come out with some bollocks about the club needing stability blah blah.
 But no..fair play he still has that vision and hopefully desire to put up the cash. And for that I thank him that he is here.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 16, 2018, 11:34:10 PM
Reply #1

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
Totally agree.

He's shown that he won't sit back when a decision has been made that turns out to be not in the Club's best interest.
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

May 16, 2018, 11:35:30 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

Absolutely ruthless, it's like he's said enough is enough now, no more Mr nice guy

May 16, 2018, 11:45:37 PM
Reply #3

MmmBlueRamirez

Hopefully he’s kissed enough frogs and found a bag of princes.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 16, 2018, 11:52:46 PM
Reply #4

dunkster

For all those fuckin pundits and media twats who come out and say shit like "What makes everton think they should be up amongst the top 6"?
It's cos we have moshiri who has the drive and money to do just that...So go get fucked
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 16, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
Reply #5

MmmBlueRamirez

For all those fuckin pundits and media twats who come out and say shit like "What makes everton think they should be up amongst the top 6"?
It's cos we have moshiri who has the drive and money to do just that...So go get fucked

One way of looking at it I suppose..
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 17, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
Reply #6

toffee_scot

For me the jury is still out on Moshiri but at least he is trying to change things for the better. Let's hope Brands is a good appointment and does a better job than Walsh and has the backing and freedom to implement a solid structure at the club, plus I guess he will have a part to play in finding the new manager who should complement him?

May 17, 2018, 01:23:31 AM
Reply #7

D15TIN

For me the jury is still out on Moshiri but at least he is trying to change things for the better. Let's hope Brands is a good appointment and does a better job than Walsh and has the backing and freedom to implement a solid structure at the club, plus I guess he will have a part to play in finding the new manager who should complement him?
I don't see why the jury is out on him?

We all wanted Koeman and Walsh - they've let him down - moshiri gave them the money

He's constantly listened to the fans and sacked managers etc, he's put the money in - weve the 4th highest net spend since 2014.

Were on the verge of a new stadium on the docks - im very confident of this happening with him there and no more elstone/woods etc to slow things down/lower expectations.

He's ruthless, virtually everyone he's approached he's got.

May 17, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

I don't see why the jury is out on him?

We all wanted Koeman and Walsh - they've let him down - moshiri gave them the money

He's constantly listened to the fans and sacked managers etc, he's put the money in - weve the 4th highest net spend since 2014.

Were on the verge of a new stadium on the docks - im very confident of this happening with him there and no more elstone/woods etc to slow things down/lower expectations.

He's ruthless, virtually everyone he's approached he's got.

That’s why the jury is out. He should be listening to good football people and making good decisions. He doesn’t get a pass for appointing the wrong people using popular opinion.

I like him a lot but he shouldn’t be listening to us and he shouldn’t be making the decisions himself

May 17, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
Reply #9

Toffee1

May 17, 2018, 01:59:06 AM
Reply #10

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/NickEFC_/status/996797585791832064?s=20

Is it wrong I watched that and started naming the wrestlers ignoring whoever the faces on top are?

Edge
Christian
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
X-Pac
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 17, 2018, 02:43:33 AM
Reply #11

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I keep telling you guys. Us Muslims are nice guys. Just don't make us angry.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 17, 2018, 02:44:50 AM
Reply #12

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
No new appointments in a few hours. Fraud
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 17, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
Reply #13

Cozzie

May 17, 2018, 04:03:47 AM
Reply #14

Toffee1

One of the best things Ive ever seen

Apart from the vey sad new about Ray Wilson's passing, it has been a fabulous day to be an Evertonian. I am feeling very positive about our future now and with Brands involved in the appointment process for the manager, everyone should be moving in the right direction together.