June 19, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 10361 times)

January 30, 2018, 01:35:23 AM
Reply #135

Paddockoldie

Have West Ham got any real money, them spivs in charge are just taking the piss. If we sold Morgan, I think we would need a Barkley type of player myself, someone who can pass the ball forward, is comfortable with it and can run with it.

You forgot he needs to be able to think quickly and have better vision.... oh yeah, thicker skin would be a bonus.

January 30, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
Reply #136

School of Science

You forgot he needs to be able to think quickly and have better vision.... oh yeah, thicker skin would be a bonus.

Ha never doubted Barkley's football abilities....
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 30, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
Reply #137

everton1952

There is a player in there somewhere...

January 30, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
Reply #138

Trublue

I thought he looked good last season.  Don't know what went wrong?

January 30, 2018, 02:46:59 AM
Reply #139

Ari

To West Ham for 20 million pounds... yes yes yes...

January 30, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
Reply #140

UnsyisaRhino

Only worth it if we can also bring someone in. Another injury in midfield and we'd struggle!

January 30, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
Reply #141

Lxxx

Only worth it if we can also bring someone in. Another injury in midfield and we'd struggle!

No we wouldn’t. We have one game a week left from here on in, we could easily bank the cash and it wouldn’t materially affect us at all if he left tomorrow.

January 30, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
Reply #142

Tony Clifton

"Hello? Motherfuckin' Everton?"

So there's my January Manny for this year.  He's still only 31 y'know?  ;D

But seriously, the sooner Schneiderlin goes the better, pointless him even being around here let alone on the pitch.  The lad's a ghost with an attitude problem.

January 30, 2018, 05:24:11 AM
Reply #143

American Evertonian

If he leaves and we get N'Zonzi or Brozovic then I think we can still consider it an upgrade
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 30, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
Reply #144

Jamokachi

You know what, if I was a player bought in by a manager who believed in me, looked after me, pushed me, got the best out of me... then saw that manager replaced by Sam Allardyce, I'd be a bit fucking jaded too. Yes he was badly out of form at the start of the season, but that happens to every player. The 'Everton project' he was sold when we signed him has vastly changed. Anyone in the same position would be questioning their position, which in turn will affect performances, it's human nature.

January 30, 2018, 07:30:19 AM
Reply #145

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Schneiderlin was so good last season. So strange how he never got it back.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 30, 2018, 09:10:35 AM
Reply #146

Ramjam

You know what, if I was a player bought in by a manager who believed in me, looked after me, pushed me, got the best out of me... then saw that manager replaced by Sam Allardyce, I'd be a bit fucking jaded too. Yes he was badly out of form at the start of the season, but that happens to every player. The 'Everton project' he was sold when we signed him has vastly changed. Anyone in the same position would be questioning their position, which in turn will affect performances, it's human nature.
Get your point however he’s getting paid £120,000 per week to play his bollocks off which he isn’t doing and whatever is going on within the club at board level is none of his business and if he’s worried about Koeman, he shouldn’t be, Everton bought him and pays his wages not Koeman. I do understand what you say about the project that was sold to him but he’s part of the problem that isn’t working within that project so he should probably have more of a go and try to put his stamp on the team as a senior player and lead by example as I do believe that there is a player in there somewhere
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 30, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
Reply #147

Jamokachi

Get your point however he’s getting paid £120,000 per week to play his bollocks off which he isn’t doing and whatever is going on within the club at board level is none of his business and if he’s worried about Koeman, he shouldn’t be, Everton bought him and pays his wages not Koeman. I do understand what you say about the project that was sold to him but he’s part of the problem that isn’t working within that project so he should probably have more of a go and try to put his stamp on the team as a senior player and lead by example as I do believe that there is a player in there somewhere

Naive to think that players aren't affected by exactly the same work place stresses that impact us all, regardless of how much they earn.

January 30, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
Reply #148

Ramjam

Naive to think that players aren't affected by exactly the same work place stresses that impact us all, regardless of how much they earn.
He doesn’t look to stressed to me, he looks like he’s not arsed.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 30, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
Reply #149

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Or you just get on with it and try to impress the new manager?

The fact he's threw the towel in as soon as things started not to go well vindicates a decision to get rid asap, if we do.