June 24, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Author Topic: Is Schneiderlin a bad player?  (Read 10471 times)

January 30, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
Reply #165

AllyBlue14

I never said he shouldn't, I'm only saying that I can appreciate how a player might feel jaded by the scenario. And that can manifest into any reaction.

But Schneiderlin has been shit all season, regardless of the scenario - he is arguably part of the reason we find ourselves with Allardyce as manager (i.e. one of a number of players not playing to expectations).

January 30, 2018, 07:22:16 PM
Reply #166

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like it could be either Schneiderlin or Besic to leave

Who you would prefer to lose/let go?
Simply simply lovely

January 30, 2018, 07:24:15 PM
Reply #167

AllyBlue14

Schneiderlin - at least, as far as we know, Besic has a good attitude and is probably on less than 120k a week.

January 30, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
Reply #168

Macca77

Besic, because he's shitter than Schneiderlin

January 30, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
Reply #169

Lxxx

Would snap their hands off if we got offers for both of them. We have Rooney, Davies, Sig, Gana and Beni who can play in the centre and with one game a week from here on it, at the most, then we should have plenty to get by.

January 30, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
Reply #170

formerKHL

Would snap their hands off if we got offers for both of them. We have Rooney, Davies, Sig, Gana and Beni who can play in the centre and with one game a week from here on it, at the most, then we should have plenty to get by.

TBH I like both of them and think they both offer something different to each other.....

with wats left.....
rooney - no legs, loadsa experience plus goals.....if he gets injured ???
Davies - loadsa legs, some experience, no end product...
siggurdson - bit of everything, not loads of anything ...at the moment
Gana - loadsa legs, experience, no positional discipline...
Beni - not a lot of anything......at the moment ( not a negative just explanation)

sez it all imo....

January 30, 2018, 08:10:37 PM
Reply #171

Lxxx

TBH I like both of them and think they both offer something different to each other.....

with wats left.....
rooney - no legs, loadsa experience plus goals.....if he gets injured ???
Davies - loadsa legs, some experience, no end product...
siggurdson - bit of everything, not loads of anything ...at the moment
Gana - loadsa legs, experience, no positional discipline...
Beni - not a lot of anything......at the moment ( not a negative just explanation)

sez it all imo....

There's enough in those five, with Klaassan if Sam can't get rid and wants another look, to bank the cash, (if offered)  and get us through until we can buy some quality in the summer.

January 30, 2018, 08:14:44 PM
Reply #172

formerKHL

There's enough in those five, with Klaassan if Sam can't get rid and wants another look, to bank the cash, (if offered)  and get us through until we can buy some quality in the summer.

its sam tho....he'll go for experience over youth everytime so you can rule the 2 young lads out and then klaassan....well I think its all been sed about davy........he wont get a look in with sam ...

I get the feeling the only reason we'll see a change from the "usual" will be because of injuries or suspensions....then a midfield will be forced on him and touch wood...it will work out perfectly as the "right" choices....if you get my drift..

January 30, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
Reply #173

Lxxx

its sam tho....he'll go for experience over youth everytime so you can rule the 2 young lads out and then klaassan....well I think its all been sed about davy........he wont get a look in with sam ...

I get the feeling the only reason we'll see a change from the "usual" will be because of injuries or suspensions....then a midfield will be forced on him and touch wood...it will work out perfectly as the "right" choices....if you get my drift..

If, reading between the lines, you're saying he's a football dinosaur then I agree.

January 30, 2018, 08:21:13 PM
Reply #174

formerKHL

you named that tune in one......

also saying he's jammy enough to fall onto a midfield/system by pure luck and it will work out for him...

January 30, 2018, 09:04:38 PM
Reply #175

kramer0

When is the last time we played well without Davies? Sad as it is, I think he's one of our most influential players.

I don't see why his form is a stick to beat him with. Everyone in this team is out of form. At least Davies tries stuff.

January 30, 2018, 09:11:49 PM
Reply #176

eugene

Besic, because he's shitter than Schneiderlin
Wow now thatís a tough call

January 30, 2018, 09:21:41 PM
Reply #177

formerKHL

When is the last time we played well without Davies? Sad as it is, I think he's one of our most influential players.

I don't see why his form is a stick to beat him with. Everyone in this team is out of form. At least Davies tries stuff.

unfortunately when you've got a group of players underperforming like we have every little mishap, misplaced pass/tackle error is highlighted and exaggerated.......davies for me is a work in progress and to learn he has to make mistakes and learn from them....his personal development has been accelerated by poor managers and poor team performances.....now his "form" is suffering....

for me personally all i'd like to see from davies at present is an end product.... whether that be a 5 yard/25 yard pass, a slotted channel pass or any positive his effort deserves would be enough......

January 30, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
Reply #178

Lxxx

unfortunately when you've got a group of players underperforming like we have every little mishap, misplaced pass/tackle error is highlighted and exaggerated.......davies for me is a work in progress and to learn he has to make mistakes and learn from them....his personal development has been accelerated by poor managers and poor team performances.....now his "form" is suffering....

for me personally all i'd like to see from davies at present is an end product.... whether that be a 5 yard/25 yard pass, a slotted channel pass or any positive his effort deserves would be enough......

He's more likely to get that now though as it looks like he'd have players to pass to. Bolasie, Walcott and Tosun all look like they'd appreciate an early pass whereas I'm not sure what benefit an early ball would give to Lennon, Sig or DCL.

January 30, 2018, 09:29:37 PM
Reply #179

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

The Davies/Gana/Rooney midfield is the only one that seems to work of the one's we've tried.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.