January 22, 2019, 03:59:30 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Bluedylan on 13 seconds ago »
Give it a rest.

Glad you picked up that it was partially aimed at you. Thought i’d gone too vague.
The Everton Forum / Re: Bolasie
« Last post by chang on 1 minute ago »
32 appearances for us, plus wages obviously - football is bonkers
Spot on! We are lacking a midfielder with positional sense who has some physicality about him and can pass the ball forward. Basically, the Southampton version of Morgan Schneiderlin or a younger Gareth Barry.  Then I think Gomes wouldn’t have to cover the entire length of the pitch and could conserve his energy a bit more and Gana could concentrate on pressing. It’s embarrassing seeing sides waltz through us without any effort. Would prefer a real number 6 than a new striker any day of the week.

Can’t get over how good Southampton Schneiderlin was and how good he looked when he first joined here. Looked a proper Rolls I thought.

Jesus.
« Last post by Macca77 on 27 minutes ago »
Does this mean we get his song back as well
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by plumber on 31 minutes ago »
If people want him out, just say it. Have the courage of your convictions. Dressing things up in this half arsed, euphemistic language is pretty lame.

I don't want him out now. He's done very little to stay here, but sacking him in the middle of the season would be counterproductive and plain silly. But if he continues to serve shit like that until the end of the season and shows no sign of progress, he should go in the summer.
One season and 6 new players should be more than enough for any manager to show what is he capable of.

Is it clear enough?
« Last post by BlueBeagle on 35 minutes ago »
No he wasn’t

LOL... If you say so then.
« Last post by Jamokachi on 42 minutes ago »
How about waiting until the end of the window before frothing at the mouth over this. There’s obviously reasoning behind the move, whether that be Villa needing to free up funds or Bolasie/his agent/us having a better move lined up. Apply some rational thinking rather than the “we’re a fucking joke” mentality ffs.
The Everton Forum / Re: Millwall v Everton
« Last post by Alanvideo on 43 minutes ago »
                 Pickford
Kenny   Mina   Zouma   Baines
               Baningime
          Gomes     Bernard
Lookman       DCL     Richarlison

.........................people keep digging up the name of Beni Baningime and I'd love to see him play .But he hasn't even appeared for the U23s in ages . Not in the squad tonight. Must still be injured but I don't know what the problem is.
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 46 minutes ago »
He’s the one who’s cancelled it.

Surely he’s not gonna cancel playing some of the time at villa to playing none of the time here. He must have something else in the pipeline
The Everton Forum / Re: Millwall v Everton
« Last post by Juanito on 51 minutes ago »
                 Pickford
Kenny   Mina   Zouma   Baines
               Baningime
          Gomes     Bernard
Lookman       DCL     Richarlison

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10