June 21, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Jack Wilshere
« Last post by Jamokachi on 14 seconds ago »
Just bored journalists making shit up for a change more than likely

Normally I'd agree, but I've seen a few tweets from the local journos who typically have the inside track.
When are the tickets up for sale ?
And what do you guys think my chances are for getting 3-4 tickets for the away match agains Arsenal 22th September ?
And last question - what is the suspected price for a ticket for the away matches ?
Thanks in advance!

......1. usually about 4 weeks before the game
                  2. in the away end ,no chance unless you meet the criteria of about 12 aways from last season
                  3.  think it's capped at £30 these days
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by Mick 1995 on 35 minutes ago »
Chelsea fans I know are a bit iffy towards Loftus - Cheek and can't decide whether he is or isn't good enough for them . He is though good enough for us and I would take him any day .

I absolutely see him as their Ross Barkley.
Which is a bit odd ebcause they have the actual one as well.
« Last post by Rodenplav64 on 38 minutes ago »
Chelsea fans I know are a bit iffy towards Loftus - Cheek and can't decide whether he is or isn't good enough for them . He is though good enough for us and I would take him any day .
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by TheTone on 48 minutes ago »
must admit I switched over to RTE when I heard her commentate, just couldn't stand her voice like. Had to put the telly on mute though as Ray Houghton was doing my head in over there, all and all it's been a shocking world cup so far for commentators and co commentators, has it always been this bad or are am I just a contrary fucker?

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/world-cup-2018/watch-john-terry-releases-a-video-statement-after-an-instagram-message-sparks-claims-of-sexism-37033565.html
The Everton Forum / Re: Jarrod Bowen
« Last post by Ramjam on 50 minutes ago »
A poor Peter Beardsley would be immense in our team atm
The Everton Forum / Re: Jarrod Bowen
« Last post by Mick 1995 on 53 minutes ago »
Guy i work with from Hull has just mentioned this to me, i hadn't opened the thread and him telling me as the first i heard of it.

In terms of position he is a "poor mans Peter Beardsley". A really poor mans one, he was loving the fact we may give them £12m for him. Said he would accept £2m, even in todays market.

"Busy" is the only positive attribute he could give him. Nothing else to his game though.
Wanna buy this lad just so we can belt out that song at the match
« Last post by Ramjam on 1 hour ago »
Cheeky bid coming up
« Last post by Cozzie on 1 hour ago »
Come on Brands, make loftus-cheek happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10