November 30, 2021, 11:37:32 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Liverpool
« Last post by Waltzer on 1 minute ago »
See sky have decided to put up the video of the Pickford/VVD incident for some reason, pathetic. It's like he's the only player ever to get injured

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Liverpool
« Last post by Escla on 3 minutes ago »
Mina still out

Doubt we will ever see him again in an Everton shirt, gone in January.
The Everton Forum / Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Manager
« Last post by kramer0 on 5 minutes ago »
Itís a strange situation all around.

I donít like Benitez, I didnít want us to hire him, but still found myself pulling for him to straighten us out recently because we desperately need some stability.

Then you hear about him dictating our transfer business and I have zero time for that. Heís a short term stabilizer at best and we canít have a manager adding his all his old favourites when the squad needs a massive refresh.

If we do our best and never catch the top sides, thatís fine, we can at least be proud of a good effort. But thereís something about being run so amateurishly that makes my blood boil.
« Last post by TheRam on 12 minutes ago »
Worth noting who he was replying to, someone who often repeats the same info over and over to be interpreted as fact. We don't know what our budget was, or even if there was a fixed budget. Its all a bit murky. We spent £1.7m (ignoring amortisation of course), but whether or not we could or would have spent more is currently unknown. Might become clearer once the next set of accounts are out. If Ram is wrong to state our budget definitely wasn't £1.7m, then UCJP was equally wrong to state it definitely was.

Doesn't seem much point anyone getting riled when the actual facts are unknowable  :blush:

Thank you for explaining my point much better than I could myself.

The Everton Forum / Re: Barkley
« Last post by UnsyisaRhino on 15 minutes ago »
Other than signing someone who people donít hate!

Weíve seen with Townsend and Gary that they give everyone a lift because theyíre new

Ah yeah, there is that. I think I've become a bit detached from what happened so I don't really give a toss. If I can accept Rafa then welcoming back Ross doesn't seem like such a big deal.
« Last post by Cereal Killer on 17 minutes ago »
Definitely Benitezís media pals trying to make out Brands is the problem prior to us getting a sound beating on Wednesday and the fans demanding someoneís head
The Everton Forum / Everton v Liverpool
« Last post by kramer0 on 17 minutes ago »
We're probably going to get beaten handily but Benitez is well capable of shithousing a 1-0 win in a match like this.
« Last post by MrWhite on 32 minutes ago »
'Get the £1.7m thing out of your head. That wasnít our budget, there were other players out there but we chose the players we chose'.

Right ho 😒

Worth noting who he was replying to, someone who often repeats the same info over and over to be interpreted as fact. We don't know what our budget was, or even if there was a fixed budget. Its all a bit murky. We spent £1.7m (ignoring amortisation of course), but whether or not we could or would have spent more is currently unknown. Might become clearer once the next set of accounts are out. If Ram is wrong to state our budget definitely wasn't £1.7m, then UCJP was equally wrong to state it definitely was.

Doesn't seem much point anyone getting riled when the actual facts are unknowable  :blush:
The Everton Forum / Re: Moshiri
« Last post by GrantyBoy78 on 36 minutes ago »
Will be interesting to see if he attends the AGM. No reason not to, really.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
« Last post by Waltzer on 42 minutes ago »

It was fairly well documented that they wanted Zaha, but couldn't agree a deal with Palace so Iwobi was the backup.

Another example of confused thinking, because they have quite different profile as players and should never be options A and B on the same list.

Exactly, and I agree with this. But how that then translates to Iwobi was 100% Moshiri signing is beyond me, other than people just trying to discredit him

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10