June 29, 2022, 02:15:19 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Richarlison
« Last post by Blue Lagoon on 5 minutes ago »
Correct. Not leaving us short at the last minute.
Itís the reason I canít stand Arteta to be honest. Loved him here but that was a right shithouse manoeuvre

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
« Last post by blargins on 7 minutes ago »
Assume itís in relation to giving us time in the window - not buggering off to London at the death like Mikel 

Correct. Not leaving us short at the last minute.
« Last post by blueToffee on 8 minutes ago »
Didn't mean to like that, Arteta gave us nearly 8 years, nearly twice as much as Ricky?

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

He was only here 6 years wasn't he?

Anyhow, whenever he talks these days you'd assume his playing career extended only to his time at Arsenal.
« Last post by Waltzer on 14 minutes ago »
Assume it's in relation to giving us time in the window - not buggering off to London at the death like Mikel 

Oh yeah, that'd make sense

« Last post by Blue Lagoon on 15 minutes ago »
Didn't mean to like that, Arteta gave us 8 years, nearly twice as much as Ricky?

Assume itís in relation to giving us time in the window - not buggering off to London at the death like Mikel 

« Last post by TheRam on 15 minutes ago »
People on here still behaving like itís a done deal that heís gone to Spurs, will never understand that  mind set ?

More than one very reliable source has said a deal is close mate.

« Last post by Waltzer on 16 minutes ago »
60 mill is bang on. Yeah, he's more important to us than that amount, but the fact he wants out doesn't do us any favors. At least he has given us time unlike Arteta and Rooney when they buggered off.
Didn't mean to like that, Arteta gave us nearly 8 years, nearly twice as much as Ricky?

« Last post by blargins on 27 minutes ago »
60 mill is bang on. Yeah, he's more important to us than that amount, but the fact he wants out doesn't do us any favors. At least he has given us time unlike Arteta and Rooney when they buggered off.
« Last post by GrantyBoy78 on 27 minutes ago »
People on here still behaving like it's a done deal that he's gone to Spurs, will never understand that  mind set ?
Oh, do shut up.
« Last post by Bluedylan on 29 minutes ago »
Spurs fans think £60m is too much, and we think it's too little. It's probably about right with 2 years left, I think. If you think that Haaland went for just over £50m, Nunez went for £68m with addons, I don't think we can grumble with that fee personally.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10