October 28, 2021, 06:23:08 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Manager
« Last post by ajax_andy on 22 minutes ago »
Had high hopes after what he did at Southampton, he had a difficult job there having to rebuild the team 2 seasons running after they sold their best players, and still did well with them.  Sadly for whatever reason that was a blip in his career with the rest not really showing much above mediocrity.
« Last post by TheRam on 59 minutes ago »
Heís terrible.

Still paying for his errors five years down the line. All the warning signs from his career were there to say heíd be a disaster.
Koeman is more a dof than a coach went fucking golfing to Spain on deadline day when we desperately needed a striker a bluffer of the highest order
« Last post by Cozzie on 1 hour ago »
I still think people underestimate Koeman on here. Did well at Southampton, albeit on the back of Poch. Recorded the highest League finish we've had in the last 7/8 years, did pretty well with an average Dutch team, and I struggle to see anyone succeeding at Barca given where they were/are

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

He's crap, arrogant and lazy.

Lukaku bailed him out the shit a lot during his time here.

He simply couldn't be arsed.
I still think people underestimate Koeman on here. Did well at Southampton, albeit on the back of Poch. Recorded the highest League finish we've had in the last 7/8 years, did pretty well with an average Dutch team, and I struggle to see anyone succeeding at Barca given where they were/are

Heís bang average and pretty lazy
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football (2021/2022)
« Last post by Robioto on 1 hour ago »
Itís more most Everton fans donít see how good he is. He isnít top tier like Pocchetinon or Guardiola etc but he is a level just below that.

Why do you think he's that level? What has he done in his career to make him that level?
« Last post by Waltzer on 1 hour ago »

Koeman is available if Newcastle want a big name

🤞🏼
Koeman is available if Newcastle want a big name
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10