September 21, 2019, 04:38:37 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 463855 times)

Offline sirblue57

• Joe Royle
Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« on: January 13, 2017, 10:41:58 PM »
yes. The away fans not to have a roof as well. And be as far away from the pitch as possible (without being above any home section).
Just make it as miserable for them as possible.maybe leave them at goodison?

I am worried about that wall. The shit Liverpool Waters have had to go through due to the foundations of walls that no longer exist is unbelievabe. We wont be able to so much as paint the dock wall.the kopites hanging from it in protest will do

Which isn't the end of the world, if it wasn't for that all important "Halo" they banged onm about when the Loop was first brought up.

Right now, there are two entrances to the dock (both equidistant from Blackstone Street, one being opposite the Bramley pub).
one for the away fans one for us? No way could it support that volume of fans exiting at the same time.

I suppose both could be opened for home fans and possibly be sufficient if we purchase land/make it safe to herd away fans through Nelson dock.or just let them swim across the mersey?

One thing's for sure though, the infrastructure improvements required are massive.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team