November 17, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 322967 times)

Online Bally

• Administrator
  • Howard Kendall
  • To Be Updated
Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« on: December 21, 2017, 05:43:36 AM »

Like I said, your attitude on this issue is typical of some of our fans. Its like an Overton Window. All's you do is get angry that your idealist idea of paradise in Bramley Moore MIGHT actually be the worst idea ever. Moving to a stadium without anything there, away from a stadium with all the infrastructure there already. Believe me I've been to stadiums like The Riverside/Reebok on desolate land with hardly anything there, they are no fun.

Nobody from the club has done a feasibility study into staying. Probably because moving suits them. At the moment I dont believe it suits fans. Its that simple. If me passionately believing that and sticking up for a stadium we call home makes me into a 'prick', sound.

The club has done feasibility studies they have done loads, I have just highlighted areas from one I found that shows why we can't stay at Goodison.
My attitude is not typical at all, I'm far from angry, why would you think that, you've fucking met me, are trying to be provocative?

I've been to stadiums too, big fucking deal you find a way, wasn't Wembley a shit tip before.... Oh wait bad example, we are moving to a place that will be getting infrastructure to provide a match experience that does not yet exist, the feasibility studies have been done, what would you say if I told you that people have seen the plans for the infrastructure in and around the ground, the regeneration of an area of North Liverpool that has been untouched for years, what would you say if I told you you only have to look around certain areas of Walton (where I fucking live) to see what Everton will be leaving behind for the community.

Staying is not cost effective whether you like it or not actually I'll go a little old school for you something I haven't done on here for years

WE ARE MOVING
Here's some Internet bricks [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Build a wall and get the fuck over it.
It's the roll I way

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team