October 23, 2019, 12:05:36 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 474418 times)

Offline Alanvideo

• Neville Southall
Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« on: July 27, 2019, 07:02:08 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/everton-new-stadium-bramley-moore-dock-designs-latest-jonathan-liew-new-white-hart-lane-a9022831.html%3famp

Just read it after you said that. It's certainly quite cynical sounding isn't it? I scanned it to find out what it mentioned about the rather excellent plans for Goodison but it only seems to get a brief mention towards the end of one paragraph...probably because it's inconvenient to the writer's agenda and getting the article published.
It then tries to rescue impartiality at the end with this 'i suppose we'll never know the answer' tone.
I know I'm biased reading that so I'm going to argue the Everton positives but yeah, was weird reading that.
Verdict: shithead possibly with an agenda trying to sound smarter than he is. A bit like me!
.......................to be fair i didn't think it was too bad , having a go at football in general rather than Everton alone. The writer calls the plans for Goodison 'genuinely impressive '.
We are special ,we are Everton.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team