October 16, 2019, 04:01:26 AM

Author Topic: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17  (Read 30441 times)

Offline Thomas

• Peter Reid
  • Dave Watson was class
Re: The FA Cup - Leicester City - (H) 07/01/17
« on: January 08, 2017, 07:41:08 AM »
Fuck it I'm sick of fellow fans being hood winked by Koeman. Bore off with he needs more time to mould the squad. State the fuckin obvious. Whilst this is correct he also as a priority needs to orchestrate the players he has into a squad that believes in itself and plays for each other. To me there is no passion and yes the players shouldn't need it but ours obviously do and that comes from the top down. The shittest of teams in regards to technical ability can still play for each other and work hard and with passion. If he brought 8 new players in right now there is no guarantee that they would all click and play passionate winning football. He's got to prove he can atleast progress with what we have and for me he hasn't and neither has Walsh. For me Williams was not the answer and I said this before we signed him

Ashley Williams has been a massive flop. To be fair he's had the odd decent game recently but his wages and fee and age take the shine off it. As for the manager, he needs scrutinising. Valencia did this. When it got real bad, they sacked him. They had standards.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team