March 22, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

Author Topic: What to do with Besic?  (Read 11599 times)

Offline SANA_DR0

• Trevor Steven
Re: What to do with Besic?
« on: July 23, 2017, 07:05:23 PM »
On a next level compared to whom? He's nowhere near the most talented players we have or have had since he's been here - injuries or not. He was brought over from Hungary and was always likely to be a squad player, if he were to kick on then he would challenge for a starting berth then that would have been a plus. Best thing he can do, if he stays fit, is leave - I'm all for loaning him out, but he won't be getting first team football at Everton this year unless we're struck by an injury crisis. He does have some potential, but needs to play week in week out to realise it. Personally, I don't think he will ever make it to be a first teamer - so it's sell him, or let him go on loan if we want to give him a chance to kick on. Needless to say, if he gets injured again or can't break into wherever he goes on loan, then it should be the end for him as a blue.

dont think some blues are ready for what Besic will offer the following seasons, same as they didnt think Dowell could..

in all reality, i'd rather keep Besic than Barkley. thats due to his love of EVERTON,

hell Hibbert was shit, but he loved the club, Besic is X1000 the player, i was saying if Besic hadnt had all the injuries, then he would have been on a next level (similar to Davies)

but anyway, i cant hate everton players who love the club and are committed to the club. if you can.. then thats cool.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team