September 23, 2019, 10:59:32 AM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 49181 times)

Offline Audrey Horne

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
Re: Michael Keane
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:37:42 PM »
When they think MK is better than Stones, or admire a majority shareholder who allegedly doesn't even have his own money and makes grandiose claims then appoints Sam Allardyce and a stadium we dont even control the design or own, and are completely deluded that Goodison cannot be redeveloped

OR

People like @Bob Sacamano stoop to the low ebb of personal insults or insulting people with Aspergers/Mental illness, you can understand my occasional low opinion of them. In his case, I reported him to the mods because he is a troll and a bully and defames people. @Bally  @Gash @Simon Paul  The only posts i see him post on here are quoting what i say. He has no opinion at all.

I hope Michael Keane succeeds as his confidence seems shot and he looks good and possesses potential. At the moment though I look at John Stones and wonder why Evertonian's think we done better business shipping him out for Williams/Keane.

We moan about boring football but our attitude towards boring players like Williams is what produces the appointment of managers like Allardyce.

Dont agree, with any of your points. I cant see any evidence for Evertonians not liking flair players, and only liking boring shite.

And i dont agree with how you describe Bob, at all, and i think its pretty crappy of you to accuse him of that shit.

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team