November 24, 2017, 02:21:35 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 12735 times)

Offline Sir Stealth

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse
« on: September 21, 2017, 05:03:49 PM »
Yeah good on him. I don't have anything against him, just think we tend to fixate on random sideshow stories. He's an okish striker for this level, scored a few goals for Hull and doesn't seem to have had much interest in terms of other clubs clamouring to sign him in the summer.

Dominic Calvert Lewin, on the other hand, could be a star one day. Seems to have the lot.

Different types of player. They can both have an impact I think. Long term DCL is going to develop into a monster of a player I think

With Niasse, my thoughts are that we didn't sign a striker at the end of the window and we thought we would. We are lacking pace up front and something a bit different. He can provide the role of super sub or just back up until Jan at least, so let's use him

He was given a chance last night (the first chance he's been given in over a year by the manager) and he took it. The fans were so positive about his introduction last night and gave him hero worship when he scored

The lad was practically booed in his appearances against Bournemouth and Leicester the season before last and I think it might have showed in his performances

So I just want everyone to get behind him and will him to do well. He's not had an easy time of things, it must have damaged his confidence and pride what has happened (and I'm of the opinion that money isn't everything, and that it doesn't necessarily mean happiness, I'm sure you feel the same) and that it has taken great character from him to get through this and I would love to see him score goals and take us up the table as well as helping us land a trophy or 2
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team