November 18, 2017, 07:15:48 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 3818 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy
« on: October 18, 2017, 02:03:01 AM »
Funnily enough I was thinking exactly that when I ate my lunch just now.

Going a bit off topic here, but I don't like Rooney, DCL or Sigurddson being played out wide.  I also don't think Rooney has got the pace to be a number 9 anymore.

So for me - we should be playing DCL or Niasse as the centre forward.

If we are playing 3 upfront we do what you have suggested - ie play wide players in the wide positions.
Or we play one upfront with one of our natural number 10s behind - ie Rooney or Sigurddson .

Then in midfield if we are playing 3, then one of them should be Davies or Klassen as the box to box midfielder. (Or maybe both of them if we really need to go for it ? )
If we are playing 2 in centre midfield, then one of them can do the same job.... or IMO Gana and Morgan could actually work well together as a 2 if the rest of the side is more balanced, like last season.

Yup like it, feel a similar way.

Last time I watched Sandro he was alright as wel and I really warmed to him, then haven't seen him since.

Mad the way bringing Davies into the side last year provided balance and yet this year he's catching splinters.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team