December 19, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 50542 times)

Offline sirblue57

• Joe Royle
Re: Unsworth
« on: November 01, 2017, 04:51:04 PM »
So you'd have more confidence in a manager that has been sacked on 2 of his last 3 appointments and left the other after getting them relegated cause he didnt want the fight, and a manager that has no experience managing, with the exception of U23s, who got it woefully wrong against Leicester over a manager that has never been relegated, generally improves teams, albeit his style of play may not be to everyone's taste and got enough recognition to manage his National team?
I dont want Allardyce to take over and think we should be aiming much, much higher but Moyes and Unsworth would be a farcical appointment if we do have plans on progressing, even more so than Sam.

I am saying that allerdyce is not much of a better option,  and i would prefer him not to be associated with the club in any way. And for all moyes faults. He did some goos stuff and brought some veryvtalentes players in, on a paltey budget, and if your judging unsworth after two games against two sides much better than us, thats pathetic. Barely a week to assess and sort all the issues we have is beyond any manager imo.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team