November 23, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

Author Topic: Which striker to go for in January?  (Read 10659 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Which striker to go for in January?
« on: November 01, 2017, 06:56:44 AM »
LW/RW- Zaha, Redmond, Brooks, Gray - Pacey wide attackers. Largely young enough. Brooks I think will be special, Redmond I THINK can go up a level, Zaha I think is a top player, would cost north of 40m I think. Maybe see if Spurs still want rid of Sissokho.

Fullback back-up- Tavernier, Rangers RB. Cresswell - is he even playing for WHU? He's a baller, wtfs going on with him. LB.

CM - need a forward passer. A DLP/Regista whatever you want to call it... not sure who we could attract however. 25 years old please. Would like Paredes but he's in a CL side and has only just moved there. Bloody shame Newcastle tied up Merino

Number 9 - Milik, Gameiro, Bas Dost, Zahore...honestly dunno tbh lads, as I've said we've got a pretty low bar. Also could do with a low centre of gravity dribbler or marathon runner to get in behind who isn't lookman or Niasse. Always been a fan of Eddie Vargas but he only performs for his international side unfortunately, and totally flopped in the prem. budget Suarez imo but doesn't seem to have it in him.

CB - ball player with athletic ability required here. 24/25/26. Koulibaly basically. Can't think of any in England, maybe the lad at Middlesbrough or the lad at Brighton.

Some French Africans from Ligue Un that Walsh knows would come in handy in all of the above positions.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team