November 22, 2017, 01:39:56 AM

Author Topic: Perspective  (Read 6061 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Perspective
« on: November 01, 2017, 04:25:10 PM »
Gana and in particular Schneiderlin were bossing it 2nd half of last season. Schneiderlin's performances in particular have fallen  off a cliff but I don't think Barry would be the silver bullet he is currently being made out to be. He probably would have suffered from the awful system the previous manager was trying to employ. It's a weird situation because if you look at all the midfielders on our books we should be pretty solid.

Unsworth has hell of a task to rebuild the shape of the team and the confidence of the players but he does have some decent players to use, if used correctly. IMO he should be focusing on making that midfield a solid as possible and building on that.

One of the few things giving me confidence is that I rate MS and Gana both. Maybe both are misused at the moment but I think they can both be great in the right system.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team