November 22, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target  (Read 4398 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: [News]Blues make Dyche their number one target
« on: November 02, 2017, 02:47:35 AM »
Actually think Allardyce was at least innovative when he was at Bolton.

His use of data / sports science gave him a usp which lifted them up the table.

I think most teams have caught up which is why his teamsí performances have slid back (a bit like Wenger with his dietary methods and more extensive scouting networks).

Iíve not come across anything re Dyche that lifts him beyond organisation.

Donít want either but Dyche is massively underwhelming and ultimately more short term than an Allardyce 6 month deal as heíd expect (rightly if weíre approching him) at least 3 year deal.

100% agree on some of what you say here. Wengers fitness work was light years ahead and heís now slid behind the likes of poch etc.

However, I think there IS method beyond organisation in what dyche does. Unless itís pure chance that he can sacrifice the amount of chances he does without conceding which I canít see. Squeezing angles seems really important, closing shots in vital areas outside the box (if anyone wants to find how many 25 yarders Burnley have conceded from within the width of the goal mouth Iíd be interested!). Makes me think (conjecture) that he can recognise threat and design a system to stop it. Someone will have to come up with something to stop cityís low drilled crosses and cut backs...maybe it will be him!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team