November 15, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 134052 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: December 31, 2017, 12:57:05 AM »
All my life, up until very recently, I celebrated like a madman whenever we scored, I'd be fuming when we conceded and I'd be absolutely gutted if we lost a game. Probably the same with all of us.

But watching us approach games the way we are doing, against teams like West Brom and Bournemouth, it's sort of knocking the stuffing out of me. I'm not buzzing that much if we score, and I'm not all that gutted if we concede or lose, and I'm really not used to feeling like that. It's sucking the life out of watching Everton.

I know we've got limited players in some areas, and an unbalanced squad and all that but I really can't get too invested in watching us approach games like this. I'm trying to give Allardyce the benefit of the doubt but it's almost indefensible to go to 18th and 19th in the league, and set up the way we are.

I feel exactly the same way.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team