December 19, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 138365 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: January 09, 2018, 05:57:29 AM »
Any decent manager would of done what Sam has. I reckon Unsworth would of gotten us to where we are now. But we are now 5 games winless and although the Derby was our best performance under Allardyce, his history does not merit him being the right guy for us.

It is not entitlement. We don't deserve to be in the top 4-5. We have to earn it. We have to use the money we have wisely. Hiring Sam is not that. It is a poor appointment and rather knee jerk. If we want to be the best, we have to act, think and strategize with the best.

We have to have real ambition, not just defeatist attitudes that make it sound like there is no hope in even trying.

No, unsworth was sinking without a trace and imo won’t be at the club for much longer. Terrible tactically.

People talk about how easy it is for someone like sam to come in and set up a low block and start keeping clean sheets but the fact is, if it was that easy he wouldn’t make the doh he does.

It was a desperate move but it’s done now, we’re not going to turf him out mid season and I wouldn’t even want us to. May well be that he’ll get a golden handshake in the summer and we’ll see someone fancy come in, which is fine, but none of it REALLY matters until we get a functioning board and DOF to be quite honest.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team