September 25, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 127970 times)

Offline Sir Stealth

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: January 15, 2018, 01:24:19 PM »
Ooh it's gone a bit bad after a good start hasn't it?

The problem with the style of football he has been playing is that when it's not going well it tends to be damage limitation exercises that don't offer anything.

No shots on target v Spurs sounds like we shut up shop to avoid an embarrassment, yet we still ended up being humiliated with a 4-0 drubbing

While the defence was clearly organised better in the first games of the reign, now it looks shaky again, but now with even less attacking threat.

Really there should be no reason to let him spend big money this window or have past the end of the season in charge. His job was to keep us safe from relegation, which he should still do, but that's more down to there being somehow still worse teams than us in the league

A trophy for our great football club feels even further away than ever. I realised a few months back that Koeman wasn't going to be the man for that, much earlier into Allardyces reign I've realised that about him. I hope we don't have to hound him out the way that we've done with the last 2 managers.

This appointment was made out of a perceived  necessity by the board.  I hope the next is more progressive and also not too far away
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team