December 11, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 136672 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:52:08 PM »
Is par that bad for the first 6 months of a new manager?

I guess the issue for me is that we can't attract anyone of proven quality. We got it wrong with Martinez. We got it wrong with koeman. People are now saying we got it wrong with allardyce (despite it being par which ain't so bad) so that's what over 30m on manager payoffs if we get rid again and then another punt with zero track record. Sorry I'm just not in that much of a rush for another manager. Certainly not 1 regardless of the current 1s performance and regardless of who the next 1 might be

Think the main issue is, what dya want from Everton - is it par?

Allardyce is a par man at best, we don’t need another 15 years of his career to prove it. He hasn’t done as bad as some would have you believe of course as usual when something becomes the big opinion among everton fans, but the fact is we know what he’s got in the locker and like it or not we’ve been sold the idea of stepping up a level, and although it isn’t his fault, hiring him to save us is embelemic of the absolute failures of our attempt to step up.

Next summer I, and it seems many others, are looking to have another go, and it isn’t going to be with a man who’s sole occupation is to low block your way to enough home wins to stay up and earn money.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:53:15 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team