October 14, 2019, 08:31:36 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 23688 times)

Offline sirblue57

• Joe Royle
Re: Everton v Chelsea
« on: December 24, 2017, 03:29:37 PM »
Getting really pathetic here. I didn't want Sam, still not what I want , despite results. Was not keen on Martinez or Koeman. Thought both were bad decisions. Especially Martinez.
 But the vitriol against moyes? I will never fully understood. When he came we were a joke.
He turned the club round, and did it with fuck all, yeah there were bad times, but none like Smith etc.
Yeah he probably stayed to long, left a bad taste. But I will always thank him for some of the players he signed for buttons. And we did play some good football under him.
Sam has shown a similar mindset, don't  concede and you will get a point.
Not pretty, but effective.
But I am not judging him yet....the board and our DoF however, I am waiting to see the next move from them, they have to decide if they are going to back Sam or if he is actually a stopgap. If he is, our signings will reflect that and we will know where we are going from there.
However, if they back him , we will see by the signings he makes if he is the manager we want.
Moyes never got the chances that the last 3 managers had with financial backing, yet still brought some excellent players in.
Over to you Sam.....and Mr Moshiri...
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team