October 17, 2019, 05:10:45 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 26735 times)

Online blueToffee

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Tottenham v Everton
« on: January 14, 2018, 02:19:55 AM »
On one hand I honestly haven’t got a clue how to fix this, on the other, I just think we need better players in almost every position.

Moshiri said there would be a few bumps in the road but I wonder if he realises just he far off we are and that we’ve gone backwards, because we have. If I was him I’d literally sack everyone on the football side of things, bring in a top DoF and start again.

The alternative would be to gave the/a manager loads of time and money...

This is the root of the issue.

I've gone to really liking the side under 1st season wonder Martinez (Lukaku, Barkley, Deulofeu, Stones, Coleman etc) to really...I don't know what this is. The concerning thing for me is, I've usually had a favourite player in whatever side we put out (or even a good handful at certain times...Cahill, Arteta, Pienaar, etc, etc), but I couldn't tell you who that is right now...and that feels weird.

I don't really exude excitement for any of these players lining up. I mean, I still like them generally speaking, and I still have respect for certain players like Jagielka...but it feels different at the moment. Overall that feels like a pretty sad statement to make as a fan.

Anyone else struggling to with a favourite player these days or just me?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 02:21:10 AM by blueToffee »

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team