February 23, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

Author Topic: Cenk or Niasse  (Read 5789 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Cenk or Niasse
« on: February 02, 2018, 02:28:58 PM »
I dont see the problem, I think part of the reason we did so miserably at the begging of the season was down to the fact we didn't give players to opportunity to adjust or settle in. Coming from Turkey it probably wouldnt have been easy on, or off of the field. I wish we had these options with Klasseen and Sandro, rather than throwing them in straight off destroying their confidence then seemingly binning them after they didnt perform.

Hope Tosun turns out to be a good signing but the fee is immaterial, you need to be training and performing better than your competitors and maybe its taking him a bit of time to get up to speed?

Oh 100% hes only been here two mins like.

The worry is that we started from quite a low starting point with oumar and dom, nothing against either of them but most of the prem have a striker that would walk in over that and be able to either offer better hold up than Niasse or more of a threat than Dom, due to where they are in their own careers atm... unfortunately tosun has played in games where we’ve been crap, so hasn’t had much of a chance to show us what he’s got yet, and we’ve seen recent purchases get binned off for less!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team