November 21, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 8447 times)

Offline Waltzer

• Trevor Steven
Re: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:26:03 AM »
Same, he did what was expected first few games. Now it's turned into a total mess again and he's obviously not up to the job.
I've said it before and I probably come across as anti moshiri, which I'm not, I just want the best for Everton, but our leadership genuinely worries me. We jeopardized our season in our pursuit of Silva, we wanted to pay In excess of 12 million for him, we got desperate and got Allardyce. We could now get Silva for probably half that amount ot even the same amount if we sacked Sam, yet we don't? If he was willing to spunk 12 million 4 months ago why not get him now? He just goes on whims and really doesn't have a clue or a clear idea of how to progress us. I'm not saying Silva is the solution, but im sure as hell those in charge dont have much of a better idea on how to get success either.
Didn't really do a great job of proving im not against moshiri granted, but genuinely I'm not!!😂

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team