February 25, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 4102 times)

Offline duncandisorderly

• Duncan Ferguson
Re: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:55:47 AM »
Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to defend allardyce but reading through all the opinions the players are getting away with murder.

Gang of shithouse bottlers who constantly underperform.

Tactics and selection go so far but damn right desire and determination are sorely lacking with this bunch of cunts
The players have been fucking awful mate no argument from me there. some of the attitudes of a few of them are disgraceful, some of them clearly aren't good enough. But to change a winning team from Wednesday so much like Allardyce did today was criminal. You could see how much we improved 2nd half by simply going to a back 4 and bringing Davies on. He chanced his arm on that formation today & it cost us the game early on. It's definitely a bit of both though, players and manager being as shite as each other. Summer at this club is going to be crucial, players, managers in and out, hopefully with a director of football on his way too. Just hope we get the people in we need.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team