March 25, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 3511 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: What to do with our current squad
« on: March 05, 2018, 06:56:11 PM »
We need a new CM Iím absolutely convinced, maybe more than one.

If that means Davies plays less or forces himself in in front of sigurdsson at 10/slightly deeper than 10 in a three Iíd be fine with it, but at the moment we are very, very poor on the ball in the middle of the pitch.

Centre halves need totally rejuvenating as well. We need legs and we need bollocks and we need ball playing ability. Canít rustle up two out of the three at any one time at the moment, beginning to suspect holgates time at the club is coming to an unceremonious end as well, just not sure why..

Keane FM surely the next combo to try, but at this point it feels like keane writes his own ticket out the club with each game.

Be ruthless in the summer, anyone who is to play 20+ games needs to be <28 and at least very good or >28 and superb.

Anyone we need to play that amount of games who doesnít fit that, bin off and replace.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team