December 12, 2018, 12:14:56 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brighton  (Read 14038 times)

Online brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Everton v Brighton
« on: March 07, 2018, 05:38:50 AM »
Iiiiiiii actually think Funes Mori and Keane will work. Heís left sided, he can cover for Keaneís lack of athleticism, he is happy to take the ball to feet and move up the pitch, even if sometimes he is forced to turn around - in a lot of ways heíll be like Mangala (who I also think would have worked) so personally Iím thinking why not.

Baines back? Imo no, hasnít had any minutes for thre u23s so I think heís probably still very fragile and we think he probably could play but heís be out for a month afterwards.

Midfield - I think will be Gana, Davies, Rooney, although I wouldnít be surprised to see Morgan get a start, potentially even ahead of Rooney after his showing the other week. Would rather Rooney and fingers crossed he can turn his form around, to do that he needs minutes.

Donít think DCL will be on the left, think it will be Sig one side Walcott other and I think Tosun will start and score.

3-2 Everton.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team