December 19, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

Author Topic: Ramiro Funes Mori in talks to leave Everton, £10m deal  (Read 5589 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall

I'd argue with the people who say he's terrible and not a footballer. He's decent, he really is. He's just not good enough to be first choice for us but I would happily have him in rotation.

The villa away videonis good as well.

I’ll be honest, i went off him massively during his time at us because he has some insanely glaring faults.

However, it’s absolutely shocking the injury problems we’ve had his last 12-18 months.

Mori, Seamus, Baines, McCarthy, Bolasie...ridiculous.

I fully expect us to be looking at a cb of broadly his profile - prem level athleticism and also able to step out of defence a little bit. So hopefully we will get an upgrade in this window...but a LITTLE bit of me is feeling like, is it worth £10m to lose the last bit of athletic ability in the back four?

Think him and Keane would have gone OK, in the same way I think yer man from city and Keane would have been alright. Wouldn’t be surprised if we went back for him actually. Or maybe Zouma..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team