August 16, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Which of our new signings are you happiest about?  (Read 1022 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Poll: Which of our new signings are you happiest about?
« on: August 10, 2018, 04:15:48 AM »
Richarlison has the potential for an awful lot of egg rubbing in an awful lot of faces.

Think he’s going to be a special player. Perfect modern prem era player and I’m very happy about signing him. No qualms over the doh at all.

Digne - good solid signing. Safety first approach and might have a bit of an upside once he plays significant minutes.

Bernard is a bit of a wow signing for me. Surprised there’s not been much fuss in the media or footy pods...might take 2/3 months before he starts performing. Could be a real winner, could easily slip down the pan.

Mina - pleased with this one 8/10 signing I think. Big massive young CB who could be worth a tidy profit in 12 months. Potential CL level CB if he settles.

Gomes - adds slightly more vertical dribbling to the midfield, which is progression up the pitch one way or another so OK. Would have preferred a better passer of the ball - but wondering if Bernard will take some of that responsibility?

Zouma - Day one Prem-ready upgrade on anything we’ve got, CL level at his best and his injury is behind him...hope there’s an option to buy.

Overall - great window you have to say. Very pleased. Some minor causes for concern and I think quality wise, had we got Ghezzal instead of Richarlison, Seri instead of Gomes, Schurrle instead of Bernard etc. Would we feel much different? Might not be streaking ahead in the way some think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team