August 16, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Author Topic: Positivity  (Read 636 times)

Offline Bigstickytoffee

• Andy Gray
  • The view from my pillow.....
Re: Positivity
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:09:30 AM »
I like the way we have bought players which are good enough to improve the starting 11. Too often we have bought players which show potential and just form part of the the first team squad and never kick on.

We will need to be patient. Bernard has not played for some time; transition between Baines and signe, along with Mina getting up to speed, the back four will take time to gel.
Zouma? Jury is out for for me. Gomes has potential to be that heart beat in the middle of the park. All on form could see us in the top six, 2 or 3 not cutting it could well see us bottom half.

I was sceptible of richarlison, but after seeing him against rennes and Valencia (particularly first half) I think we have got a real player there with time to grow.

We need to get behind the team this year, confidence and self belief is massive. We cannot afford any more changes to managers and players. We need consistency and motivation.

I like what Silva and brands have done, the platform is there. Come on you blues!!!!!!

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team